Major World QueensBad experience

K

I wanted to resell my new car. However, a buyer told that my car has already been in two accidents. The problem is that didn’t know about it. And car dealer who sold me the car promised that there were no accidents. Now I am in a panic.1. I have paid for my car an extremely high price.2. I’ll never sell it! 3. All the staff from the company Major World Queens should go to jail!

• Lu
    Luis M. Perez Mar 30, 2017

My name is Luis Perez from New York City. I brought my vehicle about 9 months ago since day one my vehicle has been shaking. I took it back approximately 5 times or more and the problem continues to happen. Now my warranty has completed and the Ford mechanics want me to pay $950.00 to fix the coil and get a new battery. The sale person at Major World told me that my payment will be $186.00 a month when I purchased. Now I notice that I am paying $186.00 bi-weekly which adds up to $372.00 a month. If I new that they were gong lie and cheat on me I would have never enter the area. The car is worth $2, 000.00 now. I owe Major World $12, 000.00 and I have not been able to drive any where due to the fact that it has been shaking since day one. I can't believe that they would steal me blind and lie. Something has to be done. Please help me, someone, please.