MAHJONGTIMECheating

D

My nickname is DEUSDEPEDRA, I found two crooks they are in mahjongtime EASTWIN MISSLOVELY and they play in communication during the game, the stone that one needs the other plays, so it's easy to win. Because I report this scam I have been banned from mahjongtime. Because administration mahjongtime me banned? Because they are afraid of complaints? Why not let me prove I'm right? Do not give up fight for my rights to terminate two crooks in cahoots with the administration of MAHJONGTIME. I challenge the administration to prove that mahjongtime Eustis telling the truth if they say that the site is proof mahjongtime cheat I prove otherwise. I have gone to the Justice if necessary to prove that I am telling the truth.

• De
    DesireeH Dec 17, 2011

Just stay away from this site!!!
    There are many reasons in doing so. I just tell you one convincing example which is player "Once". She used to be player "April" with many other friends around her like "Dragonboy", all working together! Mahjongtime had banned April due to loaded complaints. But this April keeps coming back with other aliases: all of these happened with approvements by Mahjongtime!!! AND "April" is still playing now and then. How is this possible when Mahjongtime had assured everyone that this player had been banned? One could also raise an important question: Are these cheating players Mahjongtime hustlers in order to keep the site going on and making profits?