Mahan matthew AbbasiLoan Modification

L

Was supposed to get a loan modification, told could get mortgage payments reduced in half, possible 2-3% loan, was current in mortgage payments, up to 08/01/09 was adviced from Allan Peele from Hope 4 homes today, to stop making mortgage payments to better qualify for loan modification, They requested payment up front, paid them $950.00 in 09/09 and $1250.00 in 10/09 A Total of $2200.00 WHAT A BIG MISTAKE listening to these jokers, they are partnered with Mahan Matthew Abbasi Attorney in California, they took are money and did nothing for us, it is costing us more now today 03/30/11 with our lender to stay in our home, thanks to the lousy handling from both of these parties, He refuses to give a refund! I did file a complaint with the FTC, BBB and the State Bar of California against these thiefs, Mahan Matthew Abbasi from California is not even licensed to practice loan Modification In Wisconsin, but he took our money? imagine that, he calls himself ethical? You be the Judge, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MAHAN MATTHEW ABBASI LAW & ASSOCIATES IN CALIFORNIA

matthew99 Apr 20, 2011

Its easy to go and write the same lie in 10 different website! Its also easy to make up terrible lies about someone on-line anonymously with no proof! As with everything else on-line, please check the facts and check the source of any complaint before you buy into it.

For the record, I do not provide any loan modification services anymore. I stopped providing such services over a year. During the time I provided loan modification services, I did it honorably and legally. I helped many people obtain relief. This complaint is nothing but one big lie by a malicious person that needs help.

If this person truly believes that I have aggrieved him, why does he not call me?? He claims to have all my info but how about a call to discuss whatever this is all about??
    I guess that would be too normal for a deranged individual that is fixated on you.

In sum, please put up your "facts" or file a lawsuit against me if you believe the garbage you are spewing.

• Ly
    Lyle Y Apr 05, 2011

REPEAT; DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ATTORNEY- MAHAN MATTHEW ABBASI, HE LIKES TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER. HIS LOAN MODIFICATION IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA IS A SCAM!! I HAVE THE FACTS!!!