LYCATEL prepaid calling card SOLOcheating customer

I

Today i bought a calling card of your company (LycaTel - SOLO 5 euro) at Milan. I was very happy when using the SOLO card to call to India and I got to know that I have something 228 minutes to talk.
But to my surprise after a two call each of duration of 2-3 minutes, when I tried again it says invalid PIN number!!!
I tried again 2 times and heard the same message "INVALID PIN number".
I tried one other telephone number [protected]) and this time it says this card has been blocked!!!
Moreover, my friend also bought the same card from the same shop and at the same time/date he also experienced the same thing..."INVALID PIN"

• Th
    Thy123 Mar 15, 2011

Lycatel cards has been gud for me, have used most of their cards. The best way to go with calling cards is to minimize the number of calls and days you use the card to benefit the best, their call quality has been much appreciatable.

sarath.krishnan Dec 21, 2010

I work with an IT company, and my blackberry is my lifeline. I cannot imagine travelling anywhere without access to my emails. So this June when I had to go to Singapore for work, I was hoping that my company would pay my phone bills, but they gave me a daily allowance, and I realized that I won’t be able to take my blackberry along as International roaming is so expensive. My colleague then told me about clay worldberry services (http://www.clay.co.in/worldberry.html). With their blackberry plan, which costs only Rs. 3, 500 per month, I was able to access emails, surf the web, check google maps, and do so much. And that too within my budget!! My boss was very surprised when I replied to his email promptly and gave him important data in the middle of a meeting. My effort was highly appreciated and I got a raise also - and all this – thanks to Clay worldberry services.

• Wa