LoanSafe.orgTerrible scam

J

I was amazed after reading a few of the entries regarding these people's experience with LoanSafe.org (Loan Safe Solutions). I am writing about my experience because, for one, I want to reach out and inform would be clients to steer clear of this company. With that said, I signed up with this company early last year with the following fees collected, $990 for the loan audit and $2, 000 for the loan modification. Communication was constant at the point when I signed up and sent in my money, but after that I would rarely hear from this company again and that got me worried. I would call and would leave a message yet would never got a call back

They said they performed an audit, but was never provided a copy. I spoke to a certain Scott a few months after I signed up because I changed my mind and opted for a short sale hence I asked for my money back. I have yet to see that money refunded back to me.

I don't think Moe is an advocate pretending to be the voice of the numerous homeowners out there facing foreclosure, he is an opportunist and making money out of this mortgage mess. Smear campaign? Give me a freaking break.

So please, before you hand in your hard earned dollars to this ###, do your homework.

• Eu
    euridike Jul 13, 2009

Want to join me in my law suit?

Which lawyer did they push on you?

• Eu
    euridike Jul 13, 2009

Join me in my law suit if you are interested.

• Pi
    pissed-off-American Mar 11, 2010

I looked at their forum today and it's sadly laughable. I can't believe someone is HAPPY about a loan modification that actually increased their monthly payment by $30, in a time where the government is willing to give money to the banks and interest rates are at all-time lows. In my opinion, that forum is a farce anf their moderators are opportunists. I wouldn't give them the time of day.

• Ex
    Exercise1 Sep 06, 2015

I have financing through Ocwen and just realized I missed a payment about 18 months ago. I have contacted Ocwen to clear this up and asked them if I paid the late payment and fees if they would send another lending institution a letter stating I was not large on my mortgage in the last 12 months. The problem is they reported me late within the last 12 months to the credit bureaus and the only time I was late was this missed payment. Since they reported me late I cannt get approved for financing for my my primary residence as my financing with them is on some rental property I own. All I want to do with Ocwen is pay the missed payment and all late fees in turn to get a letter from them so I can get approved. This letter from them will help me get financing and I hope will clean up my credit report. They have been unbearable to deal with in asking for them to help me. Can you do anything to help me with this issue? My name is Joseph Meek and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. My phone number is [protected]. Thanks so much for your help in this matter, Joseph Meek.