Loan GoGoAvoid them and do not trust them no matter how badly you need a loan

F

On 18th March i received a phone call from a company called Loan GoGo saying i had been accepted for a loan. After hearing different stories i was a bit weary at first and asked a ton of questions. The guy on the phone assured me that i and been accepted by 4 different companies for a £10, 000 and that all i had to do was pay the £59 fee and the rest would follow. I kept asking if it was a definite that i would get the loan and explained my full financial situation. Finally my friend paid lent me the money to pay the £59, i signed the paperwork and was told that in the next 1-4 days i would receive my loan offers. In the next 2 weeks i only received 2 offers and one of them needed a guarantor which i also had made sure i did not need (they obviously lied) and they could only offer me £5, 000. The second company refused me and said that after taking my full financial situation in to count they could not offer me a loan! I have recently email Loan GoGo and the response was that they where sorry and that i was only offered £5, 000 because of my debt to income ratio. I have demanded my £59 back and hopefully i will get it back... Loan GoGo is nothing but a scam and they can not offer you anything near what they say they can. Avoid them and do not trust them no matter how badly you need a loan because they will rip you off just like they did with me and I'm sure they have with many others!!

• So
    sohag05 Nov 04, 2011

NEW Arrivals!
    The Best Lingerie Collections For You!

Onsale, Sripper Outfits, Pole Thongs, Booty Shorts, Tops, Skirts, corsets, women Thins, C Strings, Panties, Culbwear, Adult Costumes, Erotic Lingeric, Footwear, Accssorice, Designer Collection, Wet look, Men Thongs etc Avilable here.

• 19
    1989RL Oct 05, 2011

I completely agree the same think happened to me but luckily I managed to get my refund sent in the post via cheque! Absolute scam DO NOT USE THEM!!

chantelles077 Aug 10, 2011

i am really up set i have been bumped out of alot of money yesterday i have to babies to look after the sent me to the shop to get a u cash voutcher of 100 pounds but i couldnt aford that 100 pounds so they kept phoneing me about 10 times 1n 20 mins so my babies dad answerd the phone they asked to speak to me i got on the phone to them and they said right well you can go and get a 50 u kash voucher and i did they phoned me back 10 mins later and the asked me for the voucher number i gave them the voucher number they said ill only but 850 pound into your accout in 1hour i said ok thankyou i really needed that loan for carpets and furnicher for my new house so i have not got a penny left know to gt shopping and electric these people are the sickest people ever doing that to families they will get cought out i am going to phone the police know

maverick Aug 05, 2011

This outfit has taken money from me and failed to deliver on all there promises over the phone. They have left me out of pocket and now i am unable to feed my 3 kids for the week. I don't know how these companies can sleep at night. I am 42 and this is the first scam i have ever been taken in by. I am going to report this company to authoritys so they cant scam any other victims.