Light of the World WindowsEthics and Integrity

I

Do not buy windows from Light of the World Windows. I gave them two deposits in good faith anticipating installation of windows. They were well aware that I would not be able to pay additional funds for a while and I told them that I would make monthly good faith payments until I had paid down enough to order the windows. When I lost my job and told them the situation, explaining that I could not go through with my renovation for additional windows, they blew me off. I asked to have the money I had already given them ($800) to install windows for my elderly mom. They said that they needed a deposit from her as well. They basically said "see ya later" and ran off with my money. It's sad that there are unethical people out there today with no integrity. Hope they find themselves in difficult times and lose their money. When I do rebound I deifinitely will not order windows from them. I'm spreading the word. Take the money and run, but some day it'll come back to bite you.

• Mi
    michelle haines Apr 16, 2012

This is what one complaint out of how many customers that are satisfied! The best referral is word of mouth and if Light of the World was so terrible and not good on their word..How would they still be in business almost 16 years. There is always good and bad in every profession of life. Don't judge a book by it's cover for one complaint. Best windows around especially for the money.

• La
    Lazypages Apr 16, 2012

we got a ### sucker boys

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices