LevodynWorthless Product

B

Purchased Levodyn and tried it for several weeks but it did nothing for me so I attempted to contact them to take up their "No Question money back guarantee".
After weeks of trying by email I still have had no reply.
I contacted them by phone and was told someone would contact me within 24 hours.
Yes!! you have guessed it I am still waiting.
My advice based on my dealings so far would be to AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

• Os
    Oscar Carillo Jan 23, 2012

Cayenne Pepper (one active ingredient in Levodyn) alone is a proven herbal medication for improving HBP.