LAYS ChipsSingle Chips in the Packet

I am not too sure if these complaints reach the actual companies, nevertheless I would like to inform as many people as possible.

I bought a Lays Chips pack (small Rs.5) from Lonaval station on my way to Pune and I was surprised to see there was only one, just one chip in the whole packet. It is completely shocking and disappointing at the same time.

This means I paid Rs.5 for a single chip ... isn't it a little too much !!!

Friends please beware and PepsiCo please make a note of it ...

• Ne
    nerminbar Feb 07, 2012

Dear,
    I have the same situation here and i live on United Arab Emirates one Piece only and we are not fool but they fall the bag with air so you can’t feel it.

matlock1981 Nov 22, 2011

What a ###in' ripoff...how big was the bag?...was it a "big grab" bag? or like a small subway sandwich bag? either way we all get ripped off...###in' Frito-Lay!!

• As
    Ashooooo Dec 10, 2010

Lays chips produced from Gurgaon produced in November 2010 has a pungent smell of rotten oil when opening the pack, Packet says its produced in Qutub plaza with a B.No.B70D...Called the toll free number given on pack and nobody responded...Had stomach infection after eating a few...Lays company, please respond

• Na
    Naz May 20, 2009

I have received an e-mail that E631 which is pig fat is an ingredient of LAYS chips.

I want to know if this information is correct?

Thanks