Lawyer Edward MaldonadoFraud, Theft, Dishonesty, Incompetency

B Review updated:

Would you ever hire Pheonix AZ lawyer Edward Maldonado if you knew beforehand that HE IS A FELON CRIMINAL BAD CHECK WRITER, A RUTHLESS, DISHONEST, LIAR, a phony-Christian who PREYS ON rather than prays for his DOWN AND OUT clients' CAUGHT UP IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM? Did you know that Phoenix attorney Edward Maldonado he has had numerous Bar complaints filed against him, uses his deceitful ad on valley mega-church CCV, CCVonline.com, to lure in trusting and vulnerable Christians with legal troubles before he then steals their money and screws them over. Would you hire and pay a layer money (in advance)who you know has previously stolen from past cleints and screwed over his lender and defaulted on his home loan and had his Tolleson AZ house foreclosed on? Does that strike you as professional, ethical behavior? I didnt think so. Check it out his house forclosure documents at www.recorder.maricopa.gov. If I had seen online or knew before I hired Maldonado what I know now, I would have ran the other way from him as fast as possible. Unfortunately, nothing was published online when I did my research except his (fraudlent) www.CCVonline.com ad where he describes himself as "honest" among other lies -LOL. Check out other reviews of Phoenix lawyer Edward Maldonado for yourself directly at www.lawyerratingz.com. Also check out complaints against him at /link removed/ Yes, attorney Edward Maldonado demanded that I pay him cash upfront before he started work on my case, then after receiving my very hard earned money he "did absolutely nothing" (by Maldonado's own admission in his written reply to his licensing body, the AZBar, after I filed a complaint. Then he refused my scores of written demands to refund my money, then he maliciously wrote me a bad-NSF check (a felony in AZ) and intentionally sent it to an invalid out of state address to get even with me for asking for my money back and to force me to spend hundreds of dollars in travel expenses to chase it down out-of-state, only to find that Maldonado wrote a bad check, and he has done this to other people because at that time, his houe was in foreclosure and scheduled for auction, something neither CCV nor Maldonado revealed to me BEFORHAND, otherwiese I never would have hired him much less given him money upfront. Now a YEAR AND A HALF LATER, after many written notices and a Bar complaint and investigation, he has never made his bad check good, and PHOENIX LAWYER EDWARD MALDONADO is now a felon as a result. Would you hire someone like this? I did'nt think so! So, please, help me stop this guy from victimizing others!!! Tell everyone you know to avoid this ### legal predator and let's put him out of business or is jail, before he hurts or destroys the life of another human being or client who are already stressed out and vulnerable regarding with their legal issues.

• Pu
    Puto Pinche Jul 16, 2021

you guys are idiots.

• Se
    severus dufrain Nov 22, 2017

One thing about Ed. He is a sexual predator. He loves raping women in cabs while they are drunk and unconscious . Phoenix P.D. was investigating him for a sexual assaulted but came up short because he denied it ever happen while in the town on the east side of the Valley. His mistress "Sarah" helped through some tough times in his life.

Mark Villagomez Jan 21, 2016

Don't ever hire him as a lawyer. He was my lawyer representing me. And he set me up thru all my court dates. I had two cases at the time. One was criminal damage charges and the other case I didn't do which was a armed robbery. I told him the whole time I wanted to go to trial after 6 months of him bull pooped me. I go to court and he said this ain't good I got this one plea and it's all your gonna get they put the charges together so if u don't take it ur gonna loose both cases and ur looking at 40 years. So I took the plea cuz I didn't wanna chance it and now I'm stuck with a armed robbery I didn't do when my police report was 8 pages long. Some bull poop. He will lie and tell u what u wanna hear and last minute just will turn on you he works with the prosecuters . Don't hire him. And if ur reading this ed this is Mark villagomez.it's a small world. Remember that

• Ho
    honestyisbestpolilcy May 02, 2014

Anyone with a little intelligence can see that these comments/reviews are from the same person who is disgruntled about he services he received from his attorney. Do a google search about Ed Maldonado and you can see all the posts are written by the same person. I am not saying Ed Maldonado is the best lawyer in Arizona, but all these rants from the same person are very boring and tiresome.

• Wa
    warningAZ Apr 14, 2011

AZ fake "Lawyer"Edward Maldonado is a criminal monster - a real sociopath.

• Jg
    JGarcia33 Feb 21, 2011

Senior Maldonado es deshonesto y poco profesional

• Bu
    BuyerBeware2000 Feb 21, 2011

This guy is a crook and criminal. Tell a friend.

• Su
    sUNNYdaz1 Nov 29, 2010

gOOGLE La Habra Daily News article on the gangbanging youth of failed Phoenix "lawyer" Edward Maldonado. He doesnt just screw local clients out of their money by failing to return money and writing NSF checks using church (CCVonline.com) websites, NO he alSo murders people! Google Edward Maldonado murder La Habra 1991 AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT THIS CRIMINAL HAS A PAST HISTORY IN CA AS A MINOR THAT INVOLVED MURDERING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AMONG OTHER FELONIES. wHER IS THE azBAR ON THIS ONE?

• Sw
    swark Nov 24, 2010

Felon Maldonado must have some serious major criminal blackmail dirt on CCV church (www.ccvonline.com) and/or on senior pastor Dr Don WIlson if, even after being notified numerous times in writing by the victim, Dr WIlson says its STILL ok for felon Maldonado to continue running his fraudulent "honest representation" legal services solicitation ad on the CCV church website (www.ccvonline.com) in the business ad section AS OF TODAY even AFTER a Google search of "CCV church" and "WIlson" or "Maldonado" produce highly derogatory information on CCV and WIlson ON THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE. All I can say is these people are not only morally corrupt, unethical and criminals, but they are bad, clueless business and PR people as well.

• This quy is really a cancer on the consumers of Arizona. He's screwed over MANY clients and stiffed his home lender as he's been in foreclosure and his house was scheduled several times for auction recently. Taxpayers will pay for his default there. Absolutely criminal.

chrisdoss Nov 14, 2010

Thanks for the heads up on this dishonest legal predator. I believe this "felon" is a member of the State Bar of Arizona Board of Govenors if I am not mistaken. How it is possible that a felon bad check writer be a leadership member of the regulatory board in charge of all AZ lawyers? Can you believe how much this guy taints, no destroys, any credibility they may have had, (and must have) as a viable regulator? Actually, now that I think about it, perhaps his corruption represents the State Bar of Arizona's EXACT reputation. CORRUPTION! Sad. What a tremendous, embarassing failure for the Arizona Supreme Court in failing to care or to nip this cancer in the bud. Too late now!