Law office of Spencer AultDisbarred Attorney

P Review updated:

This attorney has been disbarred for his practices, but not before representing himself as still practicing and charging funds for his services and still scamming for clients and money I had to hire a new attorney to defend me against someone who he supposedly fired, told me to my face that he terminated, and removed from a case, to the tune of nearly thirty thousand dollars, because Spencer Ault lied to my face and never did it. My new attorney said he was a compulsive and pathological liar. Another attorney came forward in my case and verified Spencer lied to him about my cases also. Spencer also lost two huge cases on technicalities. Filed bar complaint. Their home was both the law office and a Bed & Breakfast and a farm. They funneled money into the B&B from the law firm and our accounting showed that they were taking money that was supposed to pay our legal bills. This guy should never get a license to practice back. He's been disbarred in both Maryland and Virginia.

Ariana Walker Sep 03, 2021

Spencer D Ault is a FRUAD him his partners and his wife Elizabeth Vanhoute involved in embezzlement FRUAD self dealing investment FRUAD illegal transfer of assets hiding assets in trust to protect himself but if he does this to others and they know his history he will be out in jail if you or anyone you know is involved with these people and he takes or money report him.

Ariana Walker Sep 03, 2021

Spencer Ault should not have a bank account should not be allowed to handle anyone’s money, funds for any investments he has a history of stealing form people self dealing. If you are involved with this person run and if he steals from you report him immediately to local authorities.

Ariana Walker Sep 03, 2021

Yes this guy is involved in investment FRUAD and self dealing

• Pe
    Peaches and Cream Feb 19, 2013

I had dealings with this man and his then fiance Beth, both as tranparent as hell. He was not my attorney thank God, and Beth clearly wore the pants in that household. He was whipped from the word go. He had little say in his mothers care because of Beth. shame on you Spencer, I will never forget how you took her from me and I didn't get to say goodbye. shame on you!!! All over a dollar, because Beth was so damn tight. I will never forgive you for taking Bessie from me.