Latham RoofingShady Business Practices

Ron Latham and Latham roofing is very, very crooked organization. They offered me a FREE repair estimate (which I have saved on voicemail) and then tried to charge me for coming out and looking at the repairs. The other two companies that I looked gave me free estimates and were very professional. Latham roofing pays for advertising in the ADVOCATE magazine in Dallas so beware. Do not ask this company to come out and give you an estimate because if you decide not to use them they will try to bill you for that FREE estimate and call you several times and leave several harrassing voicemails (Which I have saved).

• Na
    nanaladybug Apr 30, 2010

April 2010 - Latham roofing did the same thing to me. I sent them a letter and return their invoice back to them.

• La
    LakeHighlandsDallas Sep 22, 2011

I called Latham Roofing to come out to my house before I read this... and luckily the woman was so rude I wouldnt use them if I had to! Wish I would have read this before I even took the time to call them!

• Av
    Avanti12 Jan 10, 2012

OMG
    Latham roofing did the same to me. I wrote the letter and returned the invoice with request they cleared the invoice and issued a credit.
    I had many harassing phone calls.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices