LAPTOP-ADVANTAGE ADVANTAGE COMPUTERS INC MENTOR OHSUPER SERVICE, EXCELLENT LAPTOPS

We purchased 45 laptops from these folks for our computer lab and they are all in excellent condition except 1 which looked like was damaged during shipment. I called Eugene at the 888 line and he swapped it out for me in 2 days. We are going to buy more lapotops from this company because the prices are unbelievable.

• Je
    jedward Jan 29, 2010

Excellent Company

• Cl
    Cliffie Jul 12, 2010

I noted before (6-30-10) that I purchased a laptop from Advantage. I received the laptop in 2 days. I inspected the computer, and found 1 scratch on the outside cover. I knew it was refurbished before I bought so this was no big deal. I believe the computer is better now that it was refurbished.I ran the laptop threw some tests. I was very happy with the D810. Now remember, I didn't have to follow up with the company. So I don't know how they would handle a problem.
    I just wanted to let you know I am very happy with my purchase. I left my phone # @ a previous Post.
    Cliff from NE PA.

ChuckPav Oct 30, 2011

Laptop-Advantage
    7419 Mentor Ave
    Mentor, Ohio 44060
    They say they will ship orders in 3 days. I ordered a laptop on the 11th of OCT and on the 26th of OCT I called to check on it and found that the order was canceled. No one contacted me to tell me this. They said they would refund my money to my Pay pal account. After two more days NO Refund was issued. I called again and they told me I would have to wait until next week. I think they should be able to refund money the same day...that's the way they charged me. I feel this company really doesn't care about the people they deal with only the money.