Lance ClearyDeceived and Ripped Off

D

After speaking with Lance ONE time initially, I was pawned off to someone beneath him 3 different times without warning, due to these junior lawyers quitting/getting fired. I was litigating for $6k in child support I had to pay until a boy turned 18. Lance assured me it would be a $3k case closed max uncontested. After I was in too deep it had eventually grow to $9k to squash $6k, not to mention my time. This expert was off by 300%! What a waste, after a so called win on the child support, the support would have been easier to pay the $341 a month to the end. Now I pay the lawyer in $500 installments, still get dinged for a $30 late fee and interest each time! I could understand being off the mark even as an experienced lawyer by $1k for a $3k case but triple what I was told? I did not plan on spending more than 3k to NET 3k. I really was deceived by this law firm and lost $6k+ even though it was win from an non contesting party that didn't even use a lawyer!