KY IntenseScam

C

I am very unhappy with the advertising showing two women in Bed together. My daughter was up with me watching TV, this was NOT a gay, and lesbian channel...and this commercial comes on with two women using the KY intense...I am very unhappy with this, and if you want to advertise to homosexuals please do so on appropriate channels.

• Mi
    Missy12345 Mar 07, 2012

I am so upset with the lesbian commercial for KY Intense. Growing children have enough confusion about sexuality without throwing this lesbian commercial into the mix. What next? Pedophiles using it too? I suggest a boycott of this product go over the Internet immediately to have this commercial discontinued. It is more "recruitment" then marketing. Who's up to it? Shall we write the network or start a boycott on Face book to carry the word that enough gay recruitment on television is enough?

• Kr
    Kris10P Feb 14, 2012

This came on TV when I was watching a program with my youngest son. Not only do I find this commercial very offensive as an adult - but as a parent I find it extremely disturbing that this type of advertising in on family-type channels during the day when children are a captive audience. Not that I condone commercialized advertising of immoral lifestyles but at least they should be confined to channels were it is more appropriate and does not affect children.

• Wh
    WHATSRIGHTNOW Feb 12, 2012

This is sick - My 2 boys and I were watching Indiana Jones on regular TV channel and this commercial comes on to show the lesbian couple and how they reach better orgasms with KY. WHAT !!! this is for Adult TV - this is Child Abuse there are things for Children NOT to see and this is it. My boys are 6 and 11. and has raised many tough questions that I had to deal with and they are not the right age to go over a lot of this yet. And if you don't think so I DONT CARE !!! these are MY kids not yours !!! The move - Indiana Jones has any bad words cut out then this commercial comes on WRONG !!! Gay - Straight I don't care sexual commercials are for ADULT TV - I'm protesting to KY and FCC. Of course I'm sure its from a ad agency person that wants to promote their social agenda without thinking of the minds they are molesting of children!!

Mary12345445 Dec 12, 2011

The KY Intense commercial featuring a lesbian couple is just too much. I believe that everyone should live their life however the seem fit, but I don't need to see inside their bedroom. All of their commercials are inappropriate, but this one takes the cake.

SashaL Oct 18, 2011

Yeah, this should really be directed toward the network who accepted advertising revenue from KY

• Jb
    jbfirebird Oct 18, 2011

which also tells me that your prejudice/racist because you favor segregation. i suppose they shouldnt show ANYONE of other nationalities, races, sexual preference on a normal local station or any other station for that matter. ESPN would be kinda boring if they didnt show soccer, hockey, football, etc.
    if you dont want to see it, dont watch it. im sure they show "straight" commercials on the "homo" stations. But, in your eyes, thats ok. hell, you are ok with them showing any of the KY commercials on any station. that is where you should focus the agenda. straight, gay, whatever...should it be ok for a child to see either side of the commercial?

• Jb
    jbfirebird Oct 18, 2011

sounds like your prejudice against the homosexual community. a person in their right mind would have had something against airing ANY of their commercials during peak times for their children to see. but since it seems that you have a problem against homosexuals, you wont argue any of the others. and why not advertise these commercials on "our" channels. is their a certain channel that gay people watch aside from what straight people like you and i watch?