Kore Sports Nutrition, LLC.Unauthorized charges

C

I bought trial pills from them for $7.95, but they charged me $98.87 without my permission. I called them and claimed a refund, so I don't know what will happen next. Their address is Kore Extreme Sports PO Box2999 Riverton Utah 84065

• Et
    Etemple Feb 29, 2012

I agree that the charges are not authorized, they do not tell you that you are subscribing. The company deducting the money from my account was CCBilling. They have a website www.ccbilling.com where you should be able to unsubscribe. They had deducted a total of $347.54 before I figured this out. Hope this helps!!