Kissimmee River Hunt and FishBad Service

This is the worst guide service in the world. They are rude and cancelled on us after a deposit was paid. They also make false promises. We came up empty handed on a gator hunt. We were told that getting us 2 8ft gators would be no problem.

JohnMom Nov 08, 2012

To top it off, after cancelling the hunt on us the guide service said "I will NO longer offer any services to you" claiming that we were inconsiderate of his time. It doesn't get worse than that.

• Ki
    Kissimmee River Hunt and Fish Feb 04, 2013

The first hunt that this customer was taken on consisted of two boats with two hunters on one and numerous spectators on the other. We spent hours with this customer making several attempts to kill a gator. We asked that he come back and would try again, but without all of the spectators. Public gator tags have an expiration time period, so after several schedule changes which we were happy to do around there religion, ( no deposits were made at this time). I finally asked for a deposit to made, he made a deposit only after I had another hunt booked. I refunded the $50.00 thru paypal back to him, then over nighted his gator tags back to him so that they could be returned by the dead line to FWC. I did not charge him for this postage. If anyone needs proof of this I will be glad to show the postage receipt and paypal refund receipt.

Sincerely