KinderCare Educationi'm a picture day vendor, cancelled after confirmed day before picture day.

Rotten front office. Director Lilliana Perez is not competent nor able to remain accountable and professional in a directorial capacity. They are closing in two months and it might be a direct reflection upon her and the front office.

I confirmed a picture day with them the day before, they say, "mysteriously" they never got picture day forms. No calls or follow ups with me, just a bunch of weird comments and assumptions and somehow blamed me after I called them to confirm the day before. Perez blames me that I should have "followed up with her" only after she says there was no need for me to call her a 2nd time to confirm the date because we were originally going have 2 pictures days. Confused? So am I.

Apparently Im suppose to call her and every school just to see if she got her forms, when either a simple call FROM HER would have alerted me of the situation. Also, she never emailed or put the picture day on her school calendar even though we confirmed about 4 months ago. She's a total liar.

Funny how the mailing address worked fine in the spring. Oh and I should mention I have business in California but I live on the East Coast so although I had other business I traveled 3, 000 miles to have to stay 2 extra days in a hotel, wasting money and time instead of being home with my family. And I could have gotten rid of them off my schedule and replaced them with someone else. Good riddance. Learn how to treat vendors and be human beings. Trash center.

Ch