Kemba Credit UnionATM Fees

K

Kemba's surcharge free ATM's. are a scam. If you want to transfer funds, or check your account balance there is a $3.00 fee. Not my idea of surcharge free. Once my card and I.D. numbers are entered the first prompt that displays is for account balance. Sneaky aren't they!! I don't understand the need for such a high fee for this or any service at a surcharge free machine. Once my card and I.D. number are entered, where is the expense to (and it surcharge free) I should be able to complete any transaction the ATM allows FREE!!

• Hm
    Hmd99 Feb 01, 2017

I have a loan with them for an ATV. After paying it half way off I missed one payment so I'm a little over so days behind. I spoke with collections. They sent me a letter a couple of days later telling me I had until the end of business that day to pay both payments or it would be reposessed. I have never been late in two years! I'm a little over 3o days late for the the first time and they are threatening to reposess! So this is how you treat your customers? It's disgusting.

• Sh