The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved KanKan driving school and Love2Drive — Fraudsters and will con you out of money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went with KanKan for the 10 lessons for £99 deal. Unfortunately I had to undertake legal action with this company!
I originally went for deal which was 6 hours at the start, and 4 hours worth of drving on the week of my test. Seeing as it was cheap! My instructor had offered that if i wasn't happy with her I could easily switch instructors. I then rang up KanKan to do this, as she was a terrible instructor. I had done over 30 lessons with her and felt like I was getting no where! My money was being wasted every lesson, and she tried to charge me £60 extra on the day of my test (which I had to change after 6 months of driving as I wasn't 'ready' apparently!)
- She wouldn't teach a manouvere properly, instead she would tell me to pull up and just do the manouvere. I found this instructor difficult to learn with! She would swear at other drivers in an aggressive manner, and whilst I was driving would distract me by asking me about my private life. Since when was asking about my love life and what I eat related to driving? Very unprofessional.
Unfortunately, when I rang up KanKan they told me my remaining £40 worth of 4 hours driving lessons was with her as she went independant and no longer works for them. SECRETLY, they had transferred my money to her without letting me know! As a paying customer I seeked legal advice and sent KanKan a letter. They acted as if they had nothing to do with this matter, when I have PROOF on my bank statement that my money was directly paid to them!!
Now they have given me the address and house number of my ex-instructor. Which I didn't even request. Odd. And they expect me to 'fight' her, as they are too lazy to even bother to fix the mess they have created.
The instructor's independant company is LOVE2DRIVE, so I advise you to not go to her. She will charge you extra, and drag your lessons on so she can get money from you. (6 months of driving and still not ready? Really?)
What KanKan and my instructor should've done:
1. Told me that they transferred my contract over to her.
2. Told me the terms and conditions clearly
3. Behave professionally (not swearing or taking your flip flops off in the car to whack insects in the car ... WHILST THE PUPIL IS DRIVING!)
4. The instructor should have not have sent me rude and insulting text messages
5. She should have arrived early to all her lessons. Not 10-15 mins late every lesson.
6. She said I was not 'flexible' when she would give other pupils priority, and make me rush home from college/work from Essex to London with a time frame of 30 minutes! Apparently the other pupil was working for the council and was a single mother, the instructor gave her the sympathy card as her life was 'stressed'. When I too am a PAYING CUSTOMER and my test was coming up.
Beware of KanKan/Drive Dynamics and the ultimate fraudster LOVE2DRIVE!
Unless you enjoy wasting your time and money.
I am going with BSM, they are charging me £19.80 per hour. 20p Cheaper than KanKan/Love2Drive (whoever I was with!). They are much more PROFESSIONAL and will not be charging a ridiculous £60 on the day of the test.
THEY NEED TO LEARN MONEY DOES NOT GROW ON TREES. We work HARD for our money, unlike them!