K-mansparts.comComplete childish and unprofessional customer service

T

Be careful what you ask for and what actions you choose to take. For the owner whom you might be recieving your help is highly distressed by having to do there job. That is if assisting the customer with questions or uncertainties they might have up until they have found what they were looking for or helping to see if the business has what your looking for is still what good customer service is. I surely would hope that not many others have had the astonished experience of wasing ones time as i have. After ordering a item, and recieving it, it was realized that i had ordered the wrong item, and after asking some casual questions, the owner had helped me find the item i was looking for. I mailed the wrong item back, and asked them to notify me when it was recieved. I was emailed today stating that a balance was returned to my account. Being uncertain, i had noticed the amount credited was a couple dollars less than the retail i had payed. So i simply asked the to check on it for me, and stated that i was going to order the item i was looking for. I ordered it, layed down for a nap, when i awoke, to my great suprise, The K-MAN had sent me two emails. One stating the there was a two dollard restock fee which was fine, that was all I needed to know, but He continues, "the restock fee is stated, which at this point I've had enough, Your money has been returned and your second order has been cancelled too." I could not believe he sent me a email with a childish response like this. Out of know where he cancelled my order for the item I had been looking for after helping me figure out which item i was hunting for. He never once made any indications that I was bothering him or that being a customer was affending or being an inconveinence to him. Very disappointed with the professionalism of this business. Never have I had a supplier cancell a order after spending the small amount of time helping me to find what i was ordering. Especially just because of a uncertainty I had about amount credited to my account. To me this spells one thing, THAT THIS IS A MAN AND BUSINESS THAT SEEM TO BE SATISFACTORY, WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, THEY ARE GREAT AS LONG AS YOU CAN ORDER WHAT YOU WANT AND MAKE AN EFFORTLESS SALE FOR THEM, BUT THE SECOND ANY ACTION IS TOOK THAT ISN'T 120% PROFIT, THEY STICK THEIR BOTTOM LIP OUT AND SCREAM WHHAAA, WHHAAA. ALL I WANTED AND WANT IS TO HAVE NOT WASTED MINE AND THEIR TIME. NEVER EXPECTED THIS KIND OF UNNEEDED ANGUISH.

• Sl
    sleeplyhead Dec 07, 2011

Looks like somebody likes to copy and paste. That same posting is on another board dated Aug 2010.

• Re
    retardsGalore Dec 02, 2011

thanks - just had to put the rambling stream of nonsense after reading 'most' of this complaint, did you make any sense of it whatsoever?

• Re
    retardsGalore Dec 02, 2011

and the timeing is wonderous and feeble most engaging to the affirmation of the product most wanting to once purchased.