JN EnterprisesCheating and looting the customer

S

This is regarding the cheating activities by the JN enterprises and their delivery boys. I want to share some points for your kind notice.

1. Recently we booked our refill on 07.12.2006 around 12.42pm thru the line 1260 and we go the token number as 5. As per the process i went to collect my refill on 12.12.2006 and that delivery boy Ganesh refused to give and provide the info about my refill. and he demanded 200 from me if i want the refill immediately. It is not happening today , from the past one year we never go the cylinder for the printed rate. we are forced to pay 50 extra and these guys really don't know how to behave with customers and they are very arrogant. Especially Ganesh and Ramesh. Even i can take action them as per the law. and this company is lacking setup for escalation and we complained this to Mr.Gangadhran about this he disconnected the line. I had called more than 40 calls from phone to get clarify about this. I am not going to leave this issue , in case if your people are not responding , i will take call on this very seriously. ready to face the consequences. They are looting the money from the customers and why we are supposed to pay more than the printed rate. Still i don't know the status of the refill i booked. I have taken 2 days leave for this.

• Ar
    Arif Ali Saiued Jan 10, 2008

Hi,
    I am planning to take the gas connection from the same dealer? Do they still do this? did yo uge tthem punished?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices