International Award Advisor20.00 processing fee/Scam

Just received a notification that I had won$2, 500, 000.00 from these people but had only 12 days to sign and return affidavit to win alnong with a $20. oo processing fee for some report. I had the check all wrote out then decided to check them out on the net. Low and behold I see oodles of complaints on here. Very disheartining I must say especially in this ecomony. I do wish someone would hold the company or so called compliance officer Carol Walker responsible. The way I see it they are committing a crime through the US postal service and should be held accountable. Hopefully no one gets sucked in to sending them the $20.00. I'm sure glad I didn't.

• Ro
    Robjon Dec 03, 2010

Today I recieved A Letter saying I won 2, 5000, 000, 000 ~I'm glad I Checked here before moving foward with this, Thanks to this website

• Ra
    RayBaker73 Nov 10, 2010

I received a Award Account Notification in the mail and it said that I had won $2, 500, 000. NICE SCAM THEY GOT GOING!!! If someone won that much money they sure wouldn't be asking for $20. They could just take the $20 out of the winnings!! Hell, I would give them alot more than $20 out of my winnings. I wish people would quit trying to take advantage of others!!!

• Mi
    millie87 Feb 23, 2010

This organization claim that people win millions of dolars, then ask them to send money so they could collect their price. Once you send the money, they keep asking you for more. Please stop those scam artist, it is so wrong to take advantage of people like myself.

• Po
    polarbear36867 Sep 14, 2009

Well, I have become a MILLIONAIR. Wohohurrah. Oh that is if I send them 20.00. Why the heck can't they afford to send it to me? After all, if they have all this millions of dollars to give away then they would pay the "shipping and handling! They should have as below:<br />
    <br />
    A: Have a valid phone number where they could be reached.<br />
    B: They would not want me to send $20.00 for processing.<br />
    C: It wouldn't be done in this manner (ie, form letter)<br />
    <br />
    D: They would be ringing bells and blowing whistles with much grand hurrah.<br />
    Who wouldn't want the name of thier business on the front page?<br />
    <br />
    E: First they say I won $2, 500, 000 at 4:00pm on Sept. 11, 2009. A little more reading stated $2, 500, 000.00<br />
    in monies and prize oppportunities.<br />
    <br />
    F: So like many of you, I am proud to be in the standings of my fellow americans who are as I in the bogus<br />
    millionaires club. We all should be happy that we have this forum to discredit these THIEVES.