Infoplusltd.co.ukStay well clear of Infoplus Technologies

K

I applied for a Luxembourg based SAP XI/PI Consultant contract position via a recruitment agency called Infoplus Technologies UK Limited. Their website is www.infoplusltd.co.uk and are based in Borehamwood, England. I was contacted by one of their recruitment agents several days later, and invited to a telephone technical interview by their client (i.e. WIPRO).

I had the telephone interview the following week, and was subsequently told by the same recruitment agent that I had been offered the job. She emailed me the confirmation of the offer along with the contract documents, and requested I submit details of my limited company, company bank accounts, etc. She also requested I provide them my Skype ID, as WIPRO needed to take a 'snap shot' of me (presumably for access to the office in Luxembourg). Now, normally ALL interviews are conducted before the suitable candidate is offered the prospective role. However, having been told that the job was mine as well as sent both the confirmation email and contract documents, I found myself going through another technical interview but this time via Skype!

At the end of the "second interview", I called Infoplus Technologies to find out what was going on, and they really couldn't explain why I was taken through another technical interview despite being offered the job. They then promised to counter sign the contract documents, and return a copy to me. However, having waited for a day or so without hearing from them, I contacted them and was told that they were waiting for a 'work order' from WIPRO before they could counter sign the contract, and return a copy to me. They promised that the job was "99.9%" guaranteed.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I was contacted the following week by Infoplus Technologies to say that WIPRO wasn't happy with the daily rates I had requested (i.e. although my CV had actually been submitted by them to WIPRO with my wage/rate demands prior to the first technical interview), and that they were still waiting for the work order. She said that they didn't want to keep me waiting, so it was best for me to look for work elsewhere.

Needless to say, the whole affair reeks of dishonesty and unprofessionalism from start to finish, and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole process was designed to gather both personal and company information, to be used for dodgy purposes.

Be warned: stay well clear of Infoplus Technologies!!!

• Py
    pyrasanth Jun 21, 2018

Kuthang- how can you write that statement you don't know what went on?

Here is my story. I was interviewed at the end of April for a job working with a financial institution. Within 2 hours of interview I was offered the role and was anticipating a contract with a start date. I was sent a number of basic forms to fill out which included bank & company details as well as personal information. Eight days later still no contract so I spoke with the agent oh "forgot" to mention the BPSS check which will take 2 weeks minimum. I completed the BPSS and cleared that fine. I was awaiting the contract at this point and was told multiple times for a month that the contract was on its way. I have received no confirmed start date and it's been 2 months and all I get is apologies for the delay.

I'm sorry but apologies does not pay me bills.

Stay well clear of this agency, they will lie, cheat and say anything to stop you moving on. They have a hidden agenda- getting information from you but giving nothing in return. I've been contracting 20 years and this is the worst agency I've come across by a long margin.

• Ku
    Kuthang Jul 06, 2012

I've been working with this company for the past 5 years, They have been treating me extremely well. Whatever statement you have given is rubbish.