infocom.usainvoice scam

L

This company is calling with false claims of unpaid invoices for a product that was never ordered. We have never even heard of the company or the service before, a listing in a CD directory. They have become harassing. After searching the web we have found numerous complaints against this company. I have filed a complaint with our state's Attorney General.

Jacob02120 May 21, 2011

Kevin Moore called me as well claiming I owed money on a BMW. He definetly screwed with the wrong person because I have connections to the Govener of Mass as well as the fact that my brother is in the FBI. I found out where he lives as well for anybody who is interested.

• He
    hep2it May 03, 2011

Same thing here. Kevin Moore contacted me on 5/2/11 saying that I owed 754 dollars for a business package from 2007. Most of that charge was late fees. He had a recording of my partner agreeing to it, but she says the recording must have been manipulated. Evidently they sent an invoice in 2007 and we have a cancellation # for it. Kevin said he will call me back, but I am certain he will say the # isn't valid. He already told me the number was too short to be a cancellation #. I've already filed with the FTC and the Attorney General in WI. It's amazing that these people can get away with it for so long without being shut down.

Rhonda R. Apr 29, 2011

My company is a LLC as well.

• Go
    go dart Apr 28, 2011

Rhonda are incorperated? My Atty General won't work with me because my company is an LLC.

Rhonda R. Apr 27, 2011

I actually filed a complaint with the North Carolina State's Attorney's office. Infocom responded back with more lies about me! I haven't quite decided what to do now, but I'm thinking of just sitting tight and waiting for them to make the next move. It really is terrible that they are able to make such false accusations, and to stay in business.

• Go
    go dart Apr 27, 2011

Amazing how this company continues to scam. Hopefully everyone can comitt to keeping their stress levels down when you see North Carolina on the caller ID. I've instructed my office to simply hangup. Hasn't stopped them but at least we don't have to listen the the lies they spew!

JohntheDogTrainer Apr 11, 2011

This company called me in 2007. They claim I authorized a listing a billing amount. They recorded it. I thought it was for something else and when they told me the amount asking me to confirm I realized it was a scam and hung up. I have a copy of the recording. I never received any invoices, never received a follow-up call and never saw a copy of the directory. I did not authorize any listing or service. Kevin Moore, their collections guy called me on 4/8/2011 demanding payment of over $764.57. When my wife Bonnie called him back and told him we did not order anything and we will not pay he threatened to report it to the credit bureaus. I will also file a complaint with AG in North Carolina and California, and the FTC and BBB. Apparently this company has been doing this for years.

Rhonda R. Mar 18, 2011

Kevin Moore just called me! Same story as yours, and he was very antagonistic! I told him I had done research on his firm and found out that InfoCom USA is a total scam. He played a recording of me as well, with the same result. He literally was screaming at me over the phone and refused to let me speak! His unlisted landline is [protected], for anyone who wants to give him the same treatment. I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, my State's Attorney General and that of North Carolina, as well as the FTC. This is just awful.

mad in west virginia Mar 11, 2011

I was contacted by a Kevin Moore from infocom today saying I owed 400.00 for an invoice from 2007 that was completely untrue. he evn went so far as to play an audio recording from one of my employees stating that they gave permission for a 2 year advertising contract with infocom. When he played the audio recording, it was actually from a telephone survey that she had done from someone saying they were calling from google to update our business listing. They asked her questions in which she responded yes to, like confirming that our address or phone are the same and then when she said her name they asked her to spell it to make sure they got it right. The call they played back today was her voice dubbed in with a fake interviewer. Terrible! When i confronted the man because this is the second time this has happened to us he became very rude, called me names and when my husband got on the phone he said "you stay out of this bud". He said he would call us everyday for the rest of our lives and that's when we hung up.