Impeccable CreditFraud Business

Paid over 800.00 to these people to get my credit cleaned. Was promised my credit score would come up and a lot of old charged off accounts would come off my credit. My credit has not changed, only my bank account is less money from these scam artists. They drive expensive cars and have expensive jewelry and talk a good game.
Just understand that before you sign a conrtact or agreement with these people that they cannot really take things off your credit like they say can be done.
Also, the lady that I met with cannot answer a question directly. I am tired of excuses and these people need to go to jail for the money that have conned out of people.

• Va
    Vanessa Perry Oct 21, 2015

This client had a tough time when our internet was down as we were moving locations. I do understand people can be impatient. This is the reason all my clients have my cell phone number along with the office number. Within the time he had to wait, he proceeded to file a complaint with the BBB. However he filed the complaint by email. Within this time period, he and his wife continued service with Impeccable Credit Services and continued receiving great results. After his complaint, he continued to have his wife communicate with us. When his contract was finished, his wife asked if she could renew both contracts. At that time I let her know we would not renew due to her husband filing a complaint on the BBB. I suppose he did not realize the BBB sends the email address of the complaint. We love our clients and have no reason to treat them bad. Our clients are like family. I take their files personally because it is my job to get the credit in Impeccable shape. We try our best to make everybody happy. If a mistake has been made, we try to make it right. Not everybody responds well I suppose.

Impeccable Credit Services
    Vanessa Perry

• Jd
    jdan1234 May 22, 2013

Buyer Beware!!! They will be super nice to you before you hand over your money. Once they have your money they will not give you the time of day and will be super rude to you after the fact. Plus your credit will be the same.