IGE.com — Failed to deliver product!
Don't use Ige.com!! If you buy gold for the online game WoW (World of Warcraft) do not use Ige.com. They may appear to be reputable by the number of sites that seem to endorse them, but don't trust them.
They only delivered about 1/2 the gold they had promised and only after weeks of complaining to them. And they have refused to give me a refund for the rest that they have not delivered. This after 2 months!
And they LIE to me claiming that they have delivered more gold when in fact they did not deliver any at all. This company, Ige.com, is a ripoff and should be investigated for fraud and deceptive business practices.
And PayPal was of no use either in trying to settle this. After asking Ige.com 5 or 6 times now (2 months) for a refund they won't do it and instead continue to pretend that they are trying to fulfill my order.
Don't use Ige.com, you'll be sorry if you do!
More IGE.com Complaints & Reviews
- IGE.com - Online thieves
- IGE.com - Customer service and delivery
- IGE.com - Scam and cheating!
- IGE.com - Non delivery of virtual currency
- IGE.com - Completely non-responsive, and unreachable
- IGE.com - Fraud and cheating!
- IGE.com - Fraud, refusal to deliver product or refund.
- IGE.com - never delivered
- IGE.com - Fraud, deceptive practices!