IDL Teleservices, IncScam

M

The company called me to update my business listing in the phone book and voice verified my free listing and then thru in a service very discreetly that I didn't know I would be charged for and read it off so fast, I didn't know it happend. Then they charged me $42.15 on my bill (which I called and cancelled--but they said I had agreed to this service). Looked them up on the web and there are lots of complaints for the same thing for the same company.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices