ICRPCInternet fraud

A

I approached ICRPC (International Consumer Right Protection council), which has a big name but it is a FRAUD, for obtaining help to file a case against a builder.I paid the so called membership fees 300/- for that, but they have not done anything.ICRPC have no office and they donot offer any guidence to the consumer.PLEASE BEWARE OF THEM, they are itself a FRAUD

More ICRPC Complaints & Reviews

• Me
    meetasingh Apr 03, 2011

ICRPC is doing wonderful work without taking financial help from government or any other private body. They do not take advertisements on their website to remain unbiased in consumer complaint redressal.
    I had filed complaint with them and my grievance was resolved without even going to the court. Companies are afraid of ICRPC and they immediately settle the matter as soon as ICRPC sends notice to them.
    Well done ICRPC.

• Ha
    Hardkick Apr 05, 2011

Yes True.
    Ashim2 has created his profile on 30-3-11 just to harm the reputation of such a wonderful and powerful organisation that helps the consumers.
    Press is flooded with good work done by ICRPC. Even I had approached ICRPC many times and all my issues were settled through ICRPC by out of court settlement.
    ICRPC is helping poor grieved consumers, and Rs 300 is peanuts compared to their services.
    It appears that Ashim2 is a fake identity of some company who has been pulled by ICRPC for his corrupt practices. By the nature of his statements it sems that he himself is not clear of what he wants to say. His comnplaint is not specific and does not even pin point any issue.
    There are many rascals in this country like Ashin2 who are afraid to reveal their identity and like a scared rat hide behind the closet and try to make weak sounds that have no effect.
    If you are a MAN, Ashim2, come out in open and tell us all who you are and what is the issue.
    Well done ICRPC, we believe in your organisation and your fearless work.
    ### like Ashim2 will keep coming and going like pigs. We all know what the pigs eat...

JaiHo May 24, 2011

Reading the comments from Ashim2, I got a shock. How come someone can blame such a NGO build for such a honest cause. I have so much faith and trust on ICRPC though I have no experience of settling any case yet through them. I have filled one case recently against one Fraud packers and movers in Bangalore (India), waiting for the justice and I have full faith on ICRPC.

This is one of the organization which can clean some of the dirts from our country so I request everyone to take little pain and file the complaint with ICRPC whenever you fall into such situation and do not let those fraud service provides to continue their acts. I have some more cases in line to file with ICRPC.
    Jai Hind...

• Al
    altafbatliwala Jan 10, 2012

Dear Sir,

I had approached ICRPC for preparation of Case papers and paid Rs 5000/- towards the case but they have made mistakes while preparation of the papers and hence the cases are getting dismissed. They have not made HSBC as party to the present Complaint which is separate and juristic persons within the meaning of section 2(1)(m) of CPA 1986 and have impleded the CEO and Director in their personal capacity who are not the service providers. Also they are not ready to justify if this is not their mistake.

Regards

Altaf Batliwala

• Co
    Complainant75645635435 Aug 28, 2012

Yes this is a fraud..I mean scam
    International Consumer Rights Protection Council is a registered NGO that helps and guides grieved consumers to handle their consumer complaint in the consumer court. ..

Please do not telephone us to know the procedure or to tell us your complaint, and please do not visit us without appointment.
    +91 [protected]

Jothimani Dec 16, 2012

I would like to file consumer complaint against my builders to cheated me. Still is it functioning well? Can I believe it? Any success stories on this? plz refer your email and contact details. I would like to share your experience on this.

• Ra
    Raj84 Jan 04, 2013

My Experience was quite bad with ICRPC. After taking membership by depositing a cheque of Rs. 300 to ICRPC, when I approached with a complaint against a company, their response was very slack. They have posted at too many places on their site that "please dont call us.. Pls dont meet us... dont ask for status of complaint before 60 days".. I waited for 60 days and then asked status of complaint, but they never gave straight forward replies to my questions. They had sent a mail to the company against whom I had complaint but never marked a copy to me, hence I found their methods of working quite unprofessional. Now I wasted 90 days waiting for their action and have recently received a mail from them after bugging them too much by sending constant mails to which they never replied in detail. After keeping me in dark as to what action are they taking against the company, suddenly one fine day they sent me a mail that I must take up the case in consumer court now and may deposit 7000 Rs to them to prepare case papers.

Basically, I wasted my crucial 90 days by trusting blindly on them seeing good reviews on various sites and also some success stories on their own site. Now I have to start from scratch by either on my own or by hiring a lawyer to take up my case in consumer court. I will not take their services as I dint find any professional approach in dealing with cases by ICRPC.ORG.

My sincere advice to the website and organisation to be a bit more professional and take my criticism in positive light.

• Ro
    rose334466 Feb 08, 2013

ICRPC is the only powerful NGO that is doing very good job. I filed three cases with the help of ICRPC and I got very good response from them and I won all the three cases in the consumer court in Hyderabad.
    There are some unsocial elements who are trying to taint the image of icrpc, so do not believe them. Such people are planted by the corrupt companies who have been pulled up by ICRPC so they try to post adverse messages on internet to harm their reputation. I had discussed about this with ICRPC head and he laughed at such third grade people. He even mentioned that the person named Altaf Batliwada is a rascal. He even receioved back his money from ICRPC and he was kicked out of their office as he was trying to act smart. Altaf Batliwala is a person will low IQ. He does not understand theings in straight forward way. many of his neighbours have also complained about him and his third class habits. He is just a foolish low grade mentality person. ICRPC head explained to me how they ignore such people.
    Long live ICRPC. I wish there were many like you so that at least we can fight fearlessly against corrupt people and such pests who post messages to degrade someone. These people neither do some good work nor let others do it. Just ignore these pests.

• Ra
    Raj84 Feb 09, 2013

I believe above message is also planted... As the gentleman or lady above is saying that he/she has spoken to head of ICRPC while their site clearly says they don't entertain calls nor meet people which defines their consumer unfriendly attitude itself.

Anyways, I have just shared my experience in the post just one above last posted message. I am not being judge-mental, I just leave the people to take out their own inferences and go ahead as they like... Nothing more than that.. Thank you

Angryphucked Jul 03, 2013

ICRPC is cheating. They initially ask 300 membership and then 5000 for preparing papers.. Why the phuck dont u tell ppl abt the 5000 charges before..

• Al
    altafbatliwala Aug 25, 2013

rose334466
    Hi, I am Altaf Batliwala, I have never visited the office of ICRPC and they have not refunded me the amount of Rs 5000/-. Tell them provide the proof of the same. For your information I am an graduate Engineer with more than 10 years of experience in field work and presently working with a reputed organisation.
    I DO NOT HIDE MY ID AS U DO.
    MY ID, NAME AND ADDRESS ARE UPDATED ON THIS SITE.

Kavitas Oct 28, 2013

If we are all discussing this so called NGO headed by some Arun Saxena, I agree with all the people who feel cheated.I also waited for 2 mths then they sent me how to file a case with 7000Rs I still went ahead to my surprise they said as I didnt send proper documents initially (Only 1 time) so the report or case was half done..why did they then take 7000Rs more...infact the man Mr Arun Saxena called me lethargic and a haryanvi...can you believe?All just because I didnt send the agreement documents of unitech with intial filing.Infact I mailed him Im fedexing the 2nd part even then he didnt say anything then later on came the half baked case report and instructions to file by myself.If I wanted this I couldve paid and hired a proper lawyer instead listen to his abuses that I was wasting his time by writing and sending attachments!!Unbelieveable if this was abroad hed be sued for using such language with customers.

Kavitas Oct 28, 2013

All the low IQ mails seem to be from the man Arun Saxena himself I think he thinks himself too smart that he can abuse others as per his whim n fancy.We are not legal experts and just because we didnt send some documents that I think they clearly dont lay emphasis on in the beginning to fool clients and use this excuse not to work, later on give half reports..he calls them mental to wash his hands off.Please beware of this organization.

ChetanKaus Feb 23, 2014

Hey Friends,
    I don`t agree with you all who consider the NGO headed by Mr Arun Sexena as a fraud. I took his help twice once against Reliance and another time for Federal Info Systems. In both the cases the company was not agreeing that they had done anything wrong with me and charging with the huge amount. Mr Arun sent mail to both of them and that effectively worked in my case. In my case I was very particular with the document required by him to come up with the charges that he can apply against the company. Believe me if you help him with all sort of documents in one go he will able to make the case strong enough that we need to go to the consumer court and his interference will work. So far I need not to go to the court and his interference helped me in getting the issue resolved on priority basis. I am sure his fee is not at all more than any of our evening outing. In just Rs 500 he is really doing a good job. Last thing that I will suggest everyone to give all sort of supporting documents to him to create the case against the defaulter and let him decide what is required. In my case I send him print out of the bank transaction that I did to transfer him the fees, the print out of the id that get generated, documents that I have while I was interacting with the defaulters, printout his mail with my signature. Also as my documentation was complete my case was filed immediately the very next day they got my documents and able to settle within 15 days of registered complaint with the defaults out of court. Hope the information that I gave might help people in getting their issue resolved through Mr Arun.
    Thanks Mr Aun for serving the society this way.
    -Chetan

• Go
    goutam91 Mar 25, 2014

i have a fraud case
    i do not yet submited any thing in icrpc
    i want to suggestion from the public
    that icrpc is fraud or right

• Go
    goutam91 Mar 25, 2014

i have a fraud case.
    i do not yetsubmited any thing in icrpc.
    i want to suggestion from the public,
    that icrpc is fraud or right .
    give a suggestion to me
    urgent

samyukta Oct 13, 2014

ICRPC IS SUCH A WONDERFUL NGO, ICRPC IS THE ONLY NGO TO HELP ALL THE POOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE CHEATED BY ALL THOSE BIG FRAUDERS OUT THERE ... IN MY CASE, WITHIN 2 MONTHS OF ME FILING THE COMPLAINT, MY ISSUE WAS RESOLVED WITHOUT GOING TO THE CONSUMER COURT, I GOT MY FULL FEES BACK AND EVEN COMPENSATION TOO :) ALL CREDITS GOES TO MR.ARUN SAXENA SIR ONLY !! LONG LIVE SIR... PLEASE CONTINUE THE SERVICE TO THE SOCIETY :)

• Su
    suneilv Jan 23, 2015

Guys lets teach baldy arun saxena a big lesson lets file a fraud case again icrpc head arun saxena in concumer court in class. Just mail me at [protected]@gmail.com and we all will hire a reputed lawer and file a case.

• Ha
    Hay Jova Mar 06, 2016

Here is an actual email conversation I had with this vile, ill-mannered man.

Me:
    Hi,

Please advise the status of my complaint. Awaiting your response.

Him:
    Do you read anything or have a habit of aimlessly shooting emails.
    Are 20 days over?

Have u read this?

Me:
    Listen, I appreciate your help, but there is no need to be rude. I just asked a very basic question. I know 20 days are not over, but I was just double checking in case the notice has been sent off and I haven't received it. You should be more supportive instead of making people feel like they are being a burden for you. What is the difference between you and the companies who rip us off if you are gonna behave in this way ? We come to you for help, and you treat us just like they treat us. What's the difference between you and them in that case ?
    You could have just sent off 1 line and said "Application not yet processed" instead of being a je$k.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, not insulting you, I just hope you can be a bit more polite with others in the future.
    Thanks for your work.

Him:
    You are wasting our time despite clear cut information.
    Why you Indians behave like a rascal?
    When will you learn proper sober habits.

This is the treatment you can expect if you solicit this man's help. And BTW, all he did was send an email to the company, and the company didn't even respond to my complain. Now I have to go to consumer court on my own. This guy doesn't do anything, please save your time and money and hire a lawyer.

Kalyan123 Apr 23, 2016

Thanks for all your feedback, i think we as consumers have to deal directly with courts than these middlemen using us to make moneyl

• Mi
    Midastouch_spellbound Apr 25, 2016

Arun Saxena is a fraudster who is heading the ICRPC. He pockets the initial fee of Rs.500 and then does nothing. He must be removed and the entire Administration should be cleansed. The Govt. on the radio gives great advertisements about the ICRPC. However in reality its functioning is worse than any other Govt.department.

• Ii
    iips Feb 21, 2017

I approached ICRPC (International Consumer Right Protection council), which has a big name but it is a FRAUD, for obtaining help to file a case against a party. I paid the so called fee- for that, but they have not done anything.ICRPC have no office and they donot offer any guidence to the consumer.PLEASE BEWARE OF THEM, they are itself a FRAUD

• Am
    amg_amit Apr 09, 2017

Hi Everyone,
    I had raise a concern to ICRPC regarding a tyre manufacturer and i followed the procedure which they had asked.
    Paid rs 500 and provided the required documents which they had asked, after 10 days they sent an email to the company regarding the actions which they will take and they had copied me in that email.
    The company got back to me and they provided new set of tyres.
    After filing a complain i went through the reviews which are posted on internet and i did see that most of the issues we not resolved, i was skeptical but still i went ahead with it and finally got justice.
    Before filing a complain in icrpc i had filed a complain in consumer court but they told me that we need to formally send a email to the company that if resolution is not done then actions will be taken, i feel that most of the company doesn't take these kinds of complain seriously hence i feel it's better to ask ICRPC to send an email so that atleast the company is serious about it and they know that we mean business.If still the issue is not resolved then you can take it up with consumer court.

Manish Singhal Jun 08, 2018

Will anyone help and guide everyone facing such issues about the entire consumer court process and also if there is any other genuine person apart from Mr. Arun Saxena for filing our case with consumer court

• Sr
    Sriraja NT Sep 04, 2018

My experience with IRCPC is just awesome.

My complaint has got resolved in a month.

Request everyone to follow the procedures for complaints and please use only Gmail instead of Yahoo email.

They are timely and supportive...

• Sr
    SriB Nov 11, 2018

most of the companies do participate in consumer forum, log case directly in the consumer forum website. most of the companies will do respond positively.

An another scenario where consumer think like in US or so, this is India who will pay for 100 or 200 times if you claim??

Sambhav Jain_32 Aug 06, 2020

IRCPC helped me to obtained compressor warranty for my window air conditioner which I purchased for Rs. 36000 from a reputed company in 2017. They were not providing me the warranty and made me run pillar to post for compressor warranty. IRCPC drafted legal notice for me. The company changed the compressor within 24 hours. Kudos to IRCPC. You are awesome and thank you for this social help. Mr. Arun Saxena rocks. I feel happy else I would have to spent Rs.36k again.

• Pr
    Pratibha-Delhi Aug 31, 2020

After contacting various channels for getting my new Samsung refrigerator attended for its defect, no one helped me. Samsung was not even responding since 2 years. In fact their engineer had visit 2 years ago but spoilt the refrigerator more and went away. After that Samsung stopped responding to my calls or attending my complaint.
    Then my friend told me about ICRPC. I approached ICRPC and they sent a legal notice to Samsung. Samsung immediately visited my house and repaired my Samsung refrigerator free of cost as the new refrigerator got defective during warranty period.
    I am very happy that because of ICRPC my refrigerator got repaired after 2 years of fight with Samsung.