Hwajing TravelHidden Terms to CHEAT MONEY and horrible service

R

Hi, I am a malaysian, purchased 3 tour packages with 3 destination in matta fair. I had informed the sales person that passengers are travelling from different countries to the destination therefore I need the confirmation information upon booking (after purchase). There are some area as following:-

1) The staff told me they can provide me all necessary ground info in 2 weeks upon making booking. However, upon making booking, they drop me an email that info only can be provided 5 days before departure. After i raise up the complaint, they only said they will try to provide the info within 2 weeks.

2) Upon booking, they staff keep mentioned that 3 destination cannot be continuously travel. I had keep asking what is the reason? as it's not written in black and white and i am not being inform in the beginning stage, until now they keep avoiding to answer my question.

3) after paying full payment, they requested me to post back the original voucher to them. if i post back to them meaning I have nothing else with me as they are not issuing the payment receipt. I had kept repeating i m not in malaysia and so far i didnt get any post office here, it's not easy for me to do so within 14 days (they kept repeat if not received within 14days, booking will be cancelled even after full payment), I am not being inform before purchase, and there's no written document said that I have to do so. If i know i wont purchase because it's damn troublesome.

4) super awful customer service experience. Whichever question I press to asked, they intend avoid to answer whenever they replied my email.

5) Super slow respond. Because I m not present in Malaysia, therefore I can communicate with them only through email. Whenever they promised to reply me in a certain date, it's always delayed. the respond time can up to 2 weeks! I start to raise the booking since 20/8, until today havent settled! they kept giving excuse like busy with matta fair & so on. I am asking for refund due to poor service but they escape my question.

could you please advise me in this case of poor service and hidden clause, may i ask for full payment refund? What should I do? they don't care about their awful customer service at all because they already successfully get the payment during matta fair.

The said travel agent is HwaJing Travel. Please advise.

Today, they replied another email stated there's a hidden clause that traveler MUST travel by Air Asia with the SAME date boarding pass then only can enjoy the program, otherwise additional RM150 per pax per package is impose. I am asking where do they indicate the terms... no reply!

Please advise me further... the service is really horrible and slow. There's a term stated that all booking 75 days before, now they keep avoiding answer my question... later if I am late for the booking they will get a lots of chance to say something else. I have really 100% loose confidence with them. If possible, i rather prefer to get back my cash refund.