Resolved Husky Power Washer/Home Dpeotused once won't turn on

Got Husky power washer H 2000 second generation for christmas used it once, it worked; one month later went to use it and it would not turn on. Apparently, this is an on-going problem, home Depot representative told me.

• Dear valued customer:

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888 550 1606 or [email protected]

When leaving us a voicemail, please provide your full telephone number including the area code. We also ask that you speak clearly.

Husky Customer Service Team

• HomeDepot_Care Feb 12, 2010

Hi,
    This is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care, I am sorry that you are having problems with your Husky Power Washer. I will be glad to help, please send an email with more details to: [email protected]

Michael
    The Home Depot
    Atlanta, GA 30339

• Qu
    quality is gone Mar 12, 2010

I have contacted the Husky support page for a week now with no results. I have a Husky H2000 pressure washer model#H2000 serial# 0902006153
    of which the nozzle going from the hose connection to the discharge nozzle has cracked. There was no water in the head, and it was stored in a heated garage all winter. It is a cheaply made plastic piece that I would gladly change myself if I could only get the part. Is this the kind of garbage that The Home Depot will continue to sell to the public consumer? I bought a different washer a day before I bought this one, only to return it the next day as it never worked out of the box! I have seen endless complaints on this product and am curious as to why it has not been recalled or removed from shelves?

• I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issues you experienced with a part for your H2000 power washer.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 or [email protected] Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team