Hpg / Twins Builders FoundationHome Loan Modification

B

Beware that this company is a SCAM they don"t return calls after they take you money and have closed 2 offices, diamond bar and ther other office in glendale on 450 N. Brand Blvd. I have more details. I am investigating this company I will get them one way or another. Tell any one you Know and I be glad to work with them any way I can.

• Eb
    EB059 Jun 29, 2013

Curious if you are still looking into this company. I started with them in June of 2011 and after numerous bankruptcies, group lawsuits, individual lawsuits, all which have been dismissed, they still did not save my home. They still have an office in Glendale, but I realize they have multiple addresses and you are right, they have a problem returning calls.

What was your outcome with them?

EB