HP India - Compaq Presario V3070TUNo response from HP, service center not cooperative

P

I had purchased Compaq Presario V3070TU laptop on 27th august 2006. In august 2007, there was malfunctioning of keyboard which was replaced under warranty. A day later display began to flicker and turned off. I took it to service center again. They kept it for two days and assured everything is fine. The same day again display problem started. I called hp customer care who advised me to download a couple of drivers from hp website. Problem was not solved but instead worsened. My system stopped booting. Again i took the system to service center Enness corporation here at Belgaum. They told problem is because of software and they can't provide software support. I have even lodged a complaint with Hp and also written email to the company president Mr. Balu. Till date I have received no reply of my emails or any phone call from company. My system is still under warranty. What should I do next. Suggest anyone.