Hoffman's Car WashServices not rendered!

I purchased a package of (2) Ultimate In and Out w/ wheels for $35 today. I am so disappointed. The inside was not cleaned properly at all; carpets virtually untouched, door frames dirty. The icing on the cake was dealing with the CSM -Rodney Bronson. He said he would issue a refund as soon as I mail to his office the coupon for the second wash. Well, that seems like a bit of the cart before the horse. You see Rodney while I am young I wasn't born yesterday. In case you are unclear as to how that would go down allow me to explain it to you. Step 1: I mail you my only leverage. Step 2: you say you never got it. Step 3: I never see my much deserved refund.

• Pa
    parkur Oct 25, 2011

>-( Car wash + vacuum = an unclean car Hmmm something is seriously wrong with the math at Hoffman's car wash!

• Ro
    Rodney Bronson Oct 18, 2011

Dear Abbi,

We take customer service very serious at Hoffman car wash and Jiffy Lube. My offer was to have you mail in the your ticket and we would mail you a refund or I could send you a complimentary car wash for the inconvenience. This would save you time of having to stop in. Our managment staff is advised of your concerns and are checking the quality carefully. We would never promise a customer something and not deliver. If our customer's are not satisfied for any reason neither are we. We will do whatever we can to make it right. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerley,