Hello Gorgeous Hair extensionsRip Off

I ordered my hair extensions for $110 on January 7th, 2011. It is now March 14th, 2011 & my extensions have never come. I have sent "Shannon" numerous emails which i have either not gotten a responce to, or have come back because the inbox was full. I highly doubt that i will ever end up gettin my hair extensions. This company is a fraud. Dont send your time or money, wasting it with this girl.

More Hello Gorgeous Hair extensions Complaints & Reviews

Jade1201 Sep 26, 2016

This company is a scam. Robbed me of $300 without ever delivering the hair extensions. The fake email responses about "mixing up orders" that I continually received from them kept me from complaining to my credit card company since I assumed Helloy Gorgeous was handling the situation like they told me they were. After the due date to complain to my credit card company, Hello Gorgeous simply vanished. Keep your distance. It's been roughly two years and I'm still extremely angry about it when I think of the unnecessary stress they put me through during that time. It's frightening that I'm only one of the many hundreds that were scammed (check other forums and Facebook groups about this company). Never order from them, definitely not worth the risk and losses.

• Hg
    HG Wigs Sep 19, 2016

I think everyone needs to know that this "Shannon" stole my company's product name (Hello Gorgeous). And she has obviously ruined the namesake of my product's reputation. I do however still have many original true Hello Gorgeous wigs and hair extensions in stock.

You can contact us by email:
    [email protected]

God Bless

notsusie Jan 30, 2015

I placed my order in July 2014and as of now still haven't received my order. PayPal refused to refund my money because I didn't report my non-delivery problem until street the 45 day limit had surpassed. Mind you, 30 business days is the limit Hello Gorgeous had listed on their website to produce and ship your order--that's BEYOND 45 calendar days! Either way, PayPal was not helpful so I ended up having to file the dispute with my credit card company. I have not received a single response to any of my inquiries, and have any of you noticed that their website and social media pages are GONE?!

• Or
    orla flynn Dec 29, 2014

Hair extensions ordered in october and still not retrieved any information or hair and my emails are either bouncing back or not being replied to...having read other forum i believe the company is gone out of business.

• Gi
    GIIGI Sep 27, 2014

MARRIKAS HAIR EXTENSIONS...PLEASE BE WARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

• Hs
    Hstefanick Nov 20, 2012

WRONG! I ordered my hair extensions November 2nd 2012 and got them November 26the 2012. BUT I got rush delivery. I looked on YouTube. It seems like thee girls that order rush got it on time. Thee girls that didn't order rush didn't get them on time or didn't get them at all. GREAT hair extensions. Thick double weft. AWESOME

AngelaRosa Nov 11, 2011

I am loosing all my hair because of hair extensions. The damage is permanent and there is no cure because is not a genetic issue, is because of the traction that the clip of the hair extensions do to your scalp and hair follicle. This is a very sad and terrible situation!
    Be aware! I am writing from San Juan, Puerto Rico on November 10, 2011

Martina Rubio Aug 05, 2011

I GOT MINE TODAY - it took nearly 9 WEEKS but they are GORGEOUS !! Now, knowing how long it takes, I WILL order again if I need to. The QUALITY is GORGEOUS, the EASE of putting them on is SIMPLE !! However, the person who makes them MUST be a smoker (or someone around him/ her) because mine smell like smoke REAL BAD -- picture spending all night in a pool hall as a non-smoker amount of smoke-smell. SO SORRY I posted a "negative" because YOU PROVED ME WRONG SHANNON - you are NOT a scam and your product is GREAT !! Thank you for being so kind on all my rude emails to you. HIGHLY RECOMMEND (just remember to order AT LEAST 12 WEEKS before you need them !!)

• Ju
    Julia Maitene Aug 01, 2011

I have emailed multiple asking for an estimated date. It takes DAYS to get an answer and, when I do, it's either a "canned" message or some other way of "buying time".

It has been 8 weeks (not the 4-6 they mention). I am moving out of state on August 22nd and REALLY NEED it by then as that is the main purpose for my "new look". I REALLY NEED a "guaranteed delivery by" date OR a REFUND within 24 hours. I've been excited to receive this but not I'm downright disappointed and angry. Thank you for putting my mind at ease within 24 hours.

THEN, I filed a "complaint" with PayPal (who I paid with) and it said, "The seller is currently NOT able to respond to disputes". SCAM ??

• Ha
    hatehellogorgeous Jul 14, 2011

This bit*h took my money and what really pisses me off is that she's still in bussiness taking other peoples money. Sadly enough it ends here for me because its not worth the headache. I am a strong beleiver in karma and she will ultimately get what she deserves.

• Em
    Emerald.V Jun 13, 2011

the extensions themselves are horrible> i ordered the 300 dollar 24 inch extensions< and she sent me 18 inch ones!!! after numerous emails, i finally got a response...she sais she would credit my paypal the money she owed me for the mix up (but wouldnt except them back) it was supposidly only a 30 dollar difference>>total rip off. not to mention they left bald spots in my hair, shedded horribly, and looked veeeery fake and heavy.

• Fa
    fashionista0805 Jun 05, 2011

I ordered hair extensions from this place and am now in the middle of a claim trying to get my money back. DO NOT order from them. They do not return emails. I ordered through Paypal, so we'll so how good their guarantee is. They never sent me anything!

• Ka
    Kate May 20, 2011

The same happened to me. i orderd my extentions in March and she sent the wrong ones, now i have sent it back and she refuses to send me the ones i paid for. So i have probably lost the money i paid for my extentions in the first place and now also the money i had to pay to send the mistake back. they are not answering my emails, and i paid with a credit card, i dont know what to do? anyone got ideas? i ordered from www.ultimatehairextensions.com

• Be
    beccaabeee May 05, 2011

Did you guys order from www.hellogorgeoushairextensions.com? Just wondering - I've heard AMAZING reviews about the product but nothing negative until now.

• Re
    Rebecky418 Apr 06, 2011

It's true! Shannon is such an awful person! She conned me into closing my PayPal claim against her, with promises of if I closed it she would then ship my items to me in time for my wedding. I closed it and sure enough, NOTHING came! I placed my order on 2/9 and FINALLY today after harassing her on her facebook page she FINALLY gave me a refund. This was after I called PayPal and they reopened my claim (something they normally don't do) and they could see where she conned me. So they reopened it and escalated my claim. She's horrible!!! Don't order hair extensions through this place!!! Save yourself the aggravation and go somewhere else!!!

• Fr
    FrustratedwithSHORThair Apr 06, 2011

Go to our page on FACEBOOK called "I hate hello gorgeous hair extensions" My cousin and I both had horrible experiences. She needed them for her wedding and they never came even after Shannon promised she would have them IF she closed her paypal claim. HORRIBLE!

• Cu
    cutiger Apr 02, 2011

Same story here - no product received and TERRIBLE customer support. Extensions were ordered in late January 2011. As of April 4, I still have not received them. I was told it would take 4-5 weeks which was my expectation. However, once 7 weeks had passed I started to attempt to contact them. They do not answer the phone or numerous requests to every email address I could find. My only course of action is to file a dispute with PayPal and let everyone else know to AVOID this company. I wish I had researched them before making the purchase.

M.A.R Mar 25, 2011

I had the same issue and I realized that she replied from this address. Good luck.

M.A.R Mar 25, 2011

Email her here..
    [email protected]

• Mo
    momov Mar 23, 2011

I have had the same problem. I ordered mines Jan 5th and it is now March 23rd and have not received them or anything tracking number. I have also emailed her numerous times and had the same problem. This site is a total scam!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!