HashMicrofraud company / online marketing services

Let me tell you about my horrible experience with this so called company (Hash Micro www.hashmicro.com). It was Aug, 2018 when I have worked as a freelancer for the company on the website. After 37 days of completion of work, I asked for payment, they told that it will be processed shortly. Now it been 22nd October despite having reminders and regular follow up, the company is not releasing my payment.

I alert all the users of this community not to work with this company.

Complaint board, Kindly look into this matter.

• Ta
    Takodra Tushar Feb 23, 2021

My name is Tushar Takodra from India. I am Odoo developer. I have also bed experience in the Hashmicro company. I have done all the tasks related to pos. I have requested too many times to Ricky and his finance department not getting a single answer from Hashmicro.

• Sy
    System Engineer May 04, 2021

@Takodra Tushar Same thing we also faced. My name is Sathish and these people conned me and i have approx. 15 more people who faced this.