Harris and McMillian Constructionmold in rental home, owner does not care

I told the landlord that there were leaks from roof and other plumbing problems in bathroom and in kitchen.
Also that I thought their was mold in the home as my entire family and a friends baby whom I would watch sometimes where sick. After 2 years of complaining he finally had the roof repaired. By then it was too late. My son, friends baby and brother in law have all had pneumonia, my son has had it twice in a month and a half. All of them had different doctors and all the doctors said it was caused by mold in the home, this is also back up by air samples done by a professional. The landlord only says I have a mold phobia and has not looked into the problem, he is now selling the house after we have currently moved out. The company does not care about their renters and/or home buyers. Beware of this company and stay away.

Anita Mundy Apr 08, 2017

Would you please provide the name of the street where this home is located. I am in the process of a home purchase.