HairIntegroThey never sent me tracking number or confirmation

L

I paid $170 to HairIntegro and they never sent me tracking number or confirmation. I tried to talk to their customer service hundred times and found out that it is impossible. I even can’t ask for a refund as I can’t send the mail. All the emails I already sent returned back to me.

• Ha
    HarshSandy Jun 12, 2014

I have ordered 3 month supply in Feb 2014 and I haven't received it till now. They don't respond to the mails as well. Really frustrating. An appropriate legal action should be taken by all victims like us against hairintegro.

• Br
    Brendon Bratcher Jul 21, 2014

Same here. Ordered 4 months supply no postage confirmation still haven't received my order. Money was taken out of my account within 2 days of order! Gutted as I'm sure I won't get my order!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices