GratefulbuysExcellent Customer Service Excellent Products!

T

I found this link through a google search. I shop gratefulbuys.com for years and they have EXCEPTIONAL customer service and awesome products. Keep up the great work!!

• Pr
    pratte357 Sep 04, 2018

this is a fairly good smokeless ashtray in the beginning but it just keeps getting louder and louder. I have changed the
    filter - taken the top off and cleaned the unit and it is still loud. Any suggestions as to what can be done. I do not like cigarette smoke in my house and this helped at first but with the loudness now I am no longer using it.

• Li
    linus mcflob Feb 27, 2014

2 people in 15years! what a joke. ebay accounts have been closed. The one thats left regularly has negative feedback. customer service is a joke! you will find unhappy customers if you google enough. i would avoid this mickey mouse company and stick to the bigger better companies that value their customer

gratefulb Mar 01, 2013

If 2 people have had an issue in 15+ years we must be doing something right.

Greatfulbuys sucks Jun 13, 2012

Same thing is happening to me. Funny how mr brandon puts his name everywhere on the net so hell be easy to sue.

gratefulb Mar 30, 2011

I have no knowledge of this situation but I am the owner of Gratefulbuys.com and I would never jeopardize our 12 year reputation as honest and reliable sellers. 100% Customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority.

chrisd44 Jun 07, 2010

These guys took an order from me, received payment, failed to mail the goods, starting asking me to give them the payment info again despite the fact that they already had received payment and then forced me to get my bank to pursue them before they would refund the non-sent goods. If this sounds fun to you, they are your store. As for me I got everything cheaper off of the vaporstore.com.