Graham Wolstenholme East Sussex Trading Standardsgraham wolstenholme east sussex trading standards

J May 05, 2019 Review updated:

Graham Wolstenholme East Sussex Trading Standards blackmailed us to get our licence for our bar, there should be a investigation into his conduct, he said if we dont pay him £5000 he could make it impossible for us to operate our bar and we could have all sorts of problems.

East Sussex Trading standards should be ashamed of themselves, to employee people that blackmail or threaten to distroy business's like this is disgraceful. An audit or undercover investigation is needed these are powerful people which are abusing there position.

we had no option but to pay up or we would of been falsed into closing our bar and we would of lost or late night licence which is our only source of salary, we had to plead almost against this slimy character.

please if you have been a victim post the more of our us that expose Mr Graham Wolstenholme the better perhaps then we wil get our money back that we have had to pay him to leave us alone with his harrasement.

The man is a bully and should be ashamed of using goverment resources for his only personal financial greed and gain.

graham wolstenholme east sussex trading standards

• Updated by jenya dimitrov · May 05, 2019

please if you have been blackmailed also by Mr Graham Wolstenholme of east sussex trading standards, don't bother writing to them directly write to the houses of parliament as there is serious corruption at this council offices and seem well organised at protecting each other.

• Ed
    edavies2022 Dec 03, 2020

East Sussex County Council should be ashamed of themselves by condoning this type of conduct, I am so sorry for all the poor victims and small business's that get destroyed by unethical conduct. Please do not lose hope, my advice is just to report to the Police

• We
    WendyS22 Jun 18, 2020

we had the same to us, Graham Wolstenholme is a horrible character and a Bully he is so so DISHONEST be very careful he will fabricate evidence encourage people to lie in an effort to try and get some conviction they will work on the basis that you will not be able to afford to defend yourself I feel so sorry for everyone this is not what trading standards is about and they will only pick on small vulnerable people and spend thousands of public money for very little result in society. Please do not give in to blackmail by him Just keep reporting it to the police.

andy walker Jun 23, 2020

@WendyS22 Hi Wendy, please contact me on [email protected] I need your help

andy walker Feb 27, 2020

I have had the same problem with this man. He enters premises without any warrants ( or fake ones) and pushing owners to pay him bribes to be able to continue their business.
    He also comes with a few men who never show their IDs and they plant counterfeit products to later confiscate them .
    Mr Wolstenholme is a well known undercover crook who holds a high power position which he users to make people's life miserable unless they pay him to be left alone.
    A number of complaints have been sent to the County Council and Police but they do not want to know because it would expose all their corrupt activities which would be a great national scandal.
    I am thinking about writing to the Parliament to expose these bent officials.
    Someone has to stop them!

• Ba
    Bavarian Bad Boy Feb 26, 2020

My brother, can you write to me please on [email protected] asap . This man (if he deserves to be called this) has entered my relative's house with a bunch of bullies and a fake entry warrant while his wife was alone! Graham waited in a car until he walked out of the door to take kids to school. They raided everything including sheds where he had expensive car parts (he is my cousin and our hobby is building old bmws), on some bogus made up claims that he was selling countrified products !!!. They have taken most of our car parts and worse blocked my aunt's ALL bank ACCOUNTS!!! FOR 3 months my she has been HOMELESS because of these animals. For 4 Months we have heard absolutely NOTHING from them and ALL ACCOUNTS ARE STILL BLOCKED. That's after them STEALING our belongings on no charge or warrant. This is Despite meeting them in court to unblock at lest £100 per week for my aunties expensive medicines as her accounts are closed due to MONEY LAUNDERING and FRAUD!!!. We used her account a few times to buy and sell expensive car parts and in result she is left penniless and all our car parts have been ROBBED. Let's join guys to stop this corruption and lawlessness. These sickos have been beaten the [censored] out of at school and now they get pleasure from sadism.

• Mo
    mohammed20 Dec 08, 2019

Im appalled at reading this, these people think they are above the law and can do what they want, there needs to be a serious investigation into there conduct as we were framed by them and two small packets of counterfit cigs were placed in our shop by east sussex trading standards officers, i have lost faith in a fair and transparent society when there is corruption and dishonesty by staff of trading standards.

• Ru
    Rui Smith May 09, 2019

East Sussex County Council surely the Police cannot investigate this officer of the council, I now feel like we were been bribed we had a small shop and sold pack of cigs incorrectly, and Graham told us he was a senior member and we need to please him, or he could make life difficult for us, I FEEL so ANGRY that this person is allowed to continue to work in there position and lost complete faith in government organisations, a School bully would not be allowed to continue yet this low life can!

• Ru
    Rui Smith May 09, 2019

This is disgusting, how can this be allowed to continue someone to be abusing there position for financial gain

andy walker Feb 27, 2020