Golden Gate BulliesFraud

K

Ok I went onto Nextdaypets.com and was looking for a French Bulldog. I was then directed to Golden Gate Bullies. Great website, but all a fraud. I sent $550 via Western Union, which my bad, but I did purchase a dog like this before. He told me to send money to his accountant Shamarra Smith and they were located outside Miami in Florida. Yeah I found her mug shot online on Florida Mugshots website. Alex Thomas, the so called owner won't return phone calls and I honestly believe it is a Virgin throw away phone. Went to Petsunlimited.com and they are advertising same breeder Golden Gate Bullies out of Woonsocket, RI with a woman named Jessica Barry and a similiar Florida number, which also sounds like a Virgin throw away. I would never recommend using Nextdaypets.com or Petsunlimited.com for pets because they claim they research breeders, but I looked at the Secretary of State's website for these breeders and 90% do not exist. Be smart people go through a local breeder! My bad, but I am a ### and will put all the parties in jail starting with big black Shamarra Smith, calling her probation officer Tuesday to drag her fat ### back to jail. Hope that crack was good cause you are going back to jail!