GoHealthNow.comUnauthorized charges to credit card

M

I have been charged 79.95 on my credit card. I did not order anything from these people. I do not know what the charge is for and I would like th money returned. This seems to be a fraudulent action against me.

• Ju
    june Sep 22, 2008

there has been three deductions from my checking acct from gohealthnow.com I did not authorize any pymts or deductions I did not order anything from this company or website they have been deducting $74.76 every two weeks they have done this three times I want it stopped now this is FRAUD

marie Sep 24, 2008

I agree w/ the above comments; it's a scam as I never signed up for nor committed to future/subsequent purchases. Feel sorry for those who are zapped and don't notice, or notice too late, or whose card companies won't bail them out. Pure products sure doesn't do biz in same vein. mlb

Joan Nielsen Oct 03, 2008

I'VE RECEIVED 3 SHIPMENTS FROM YOUR COMPANY
    FIRST I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THESE SHIPMENTS. I
    RETURNED THE FIRST SHIPMENT TO YOUR DENVER
    OFFICE AS THEIR WAS NOT A RETURN ADDRESS. SECOND SHIPMENT I REFUSED SHIPMENT AND SENT BACK TO SENDER. TODAY I RECEIVIED THE THIRD SHIPMENT AND AS I'VE NOT HEARD FROM YOUR COMPANY REGARDING THE CHARGES TO MY
    AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD, I'M NOW GOING TO NOTIFY AMERICAN EXPRESS TO PLEASE REVERSE THESE CHARGES. I'D APPRECIATE HEARING FROM
    YOU BY MONDAY THE 6TH OF OCT. TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT DONE WITH THIS LAST SHIPMENT. IF NOT I'M GOING TO OUR LOCAL TV STATION WHO HELPS PEOPLE BEING SCAMMED AND REPORT YOU.

• Lo
    Lori McCabe Oct 10, 2008

I ordered "free" sample for just shipping fees. No I am getting regular bottle and am sure I will be charged on card. I do not want product anymore. I called number and got transferred to this website. How do I cancel my order????? Help

• Da
    Danny E Lewis Oct 10, 2008

You have charge my credit card $79.95?I would like a refund I have already notifed my credit card company, they ask me to try to resolve it with you .

• Sc
    Scott Packer Oct 17, 2008

I ordered free sample and payed shipping. Now I find my credit card has been charged another $5.87.
    I had canciled anymore orders. Also when I called the number I was directed towww.gohealthnow.com.
    What can I do. And how do I get my money returned ?

• Al
    Alex Oct 25, 2008

There are charges on my credit card of $79.76 that shows as Performance with phone # [protected].

When I called the number, it tells me to go to www.gohealthnow.com. I never had been on this website and it is charging my credit card for $79.76. I told my credit card company, I am not paying.

Please somebody stop this scam.

Edwin Paulsen Oct 28, 2008

I ordered a sample product and agreed to one time shipping cost. Now I keep receiving this product and am charged $74.95 and shipping cost has increased from $4.95 to $5.95. There seems to be no way of stopping these delieveries.
    I do not want this product, but do not have an address to return these three bottles to.
    I wish to have my account reimbursed fot these fraudulent costs.

Edwin Paulsen Oct 28, 2008

To LN Performance Health 10/28/2008
    This is to inform you to cancel any further shippments of
    Acai Berry capsules. If you think we have an agreement of service, this cancelled. You are to stop all future mailings.
    I have contacted my credit card company and am going to contact my local consumer protection agency.

Edwin Paulsen
    Cypress, TX 77433

josephine davis Oct 28, 2008

please send me my money back you caused a overdraft that i have to pay 34.00 because of this

• Ev
    Evelyn Ham Oct 29, 2008

I, too, ordered free sample. when I checked w/ my medical doctor she advised me they could not be responsible for anything like this. So I decided not to try these items. I called them & actually talked w/a live person & the young lady said they would stop sending these"supplements" to me. I am still receiving these items & I want them stopped & to stopped being billed for these "things".

Marcia Musguire Oct 30, 2008

I just ordered a free sample and ended up being charged 145.52 on my credit card that wasn’t authorized I sent the product back and I still haven't received a refund. The holidays are coming and I need my credit card refund. This is why I will never order anything again, because every one takes advantage of you once they get your credit card. The pills made me sick and I could not take them.

Norma J. Rich Oct 30, 2008

There are 3 changes on my credit card & I would like them cancelled as I do not know what they are for. (l) 9/17/08 $5.95, (2) 9/28/08 $74.95 (3) 10/17/08 $5.95. Please cancel any account you think you have with me. If I don't get this cancelled I will notify my credit card company that they are fraudulant changes. My Ph # is [protected].

• Tr
    Travis J. Trumps Nov 01, 2008

I just had to cancel my debit card and get a new one so as to stop your company from debiting my account. Twice since I unsubscribed that my account was debited and I didn't receive any products. This is stealing. I did not authorize it and it has nothing to do with your obscured terms and conditions. This many complaints to a normal person would indicate there is a problem but you are obviously denying that a problem exists. I know better now than to trust your company with my personal account information but you still have to be held accountable for this deception and rift. I want the two debited amounts of $5.87 and $4.51 accredited back to my account now. All these other complaintants and myself have a legitimate class action issue here. I believe that is why you made it impossible to be contacted via telephone.

• Gl
    Gloria Kiechel Nov 06, 2008

Tried your offer of postage only.Didn't like!Got on web and canceled any further orders. I keep getting charged $5.95 per month for nothing. My credit card company has contacted you & you continue to be unethical crooks. You are causing me a lot of annoyance .At the time I ordered your address was H Hughes Blvd in Las Vegas. That complex is pretty high rent district for such an unethical group as yours.

• Cs
    c stenstroin Nov 09, 2008

What a sneaky way to live high on the customers. Shame oy you.

• Wi
    Willard Brownlee Nov 09, 2008

the same has happened to also, would like to see some one do something

• Ri
    Rick Dumont Nov 13, 2008

I was charged $79.76 on my credit card and was directed to go to [protected]. Cannot reach anyone. This is a scam and I've directed my credit card that I am not paying it.

Rick Dumont

John Reilly Nov 17, 2008

I need an mailing address for there Colorado business so I can follow-up with my com;paint. Please reply to my email address so it's not lost in this site.
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Br
    brenda fields Nov 19, 2008

W HERE IS THIS BOGUS BUNCH OF INTERNET SAVVY PEOPLES ADDRESS NVORAZ? iMOR mVOR lD PERFORMANCE HEALTH IS BILLING ME FOR PRODUCTS I HAVEN'T ORDERED OR DO NOT WANT.bANK OF AMERICA VISA SAYS I NEED TO TALK WITH THIS CO.BINGO I FIND MANY COMPLAINTS LIKE MINE WHAT CAN WE DO.THIS COMPANT NEEDS TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBLITY FOR THERE BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES OR FACES BEING SHUT DOWN..

Eddy Nov 20, 2008

This company baits you to a free-trial and then bombards you with orders that are in excess to the free trial. They accomplish this by asking for your credit card number for shipping the trial order.

• Ge
    gerald wright Nov 21, 2008

I have been charged $79.76 on my credit card for something i did not order and did not receive. Please issue me a refund of this amount.

Marva S Pasillas Nov 21, 2008

I do not know who these people are.If I did order a sample I don;t remember doing so.I do no I never gave my permission for any additional anything.I want my money returned to me and any future shipments to be stopped.This is fraud.and companys like this should not be aloud to be in business.

Ed Hamilton Nov 23, 2008

They repeat charges even after my credit card company charge back each of two charges each month. Their voice recording is next to impossible to understand. I will continue to dispute their bogus charges as I attempt to have a conclusion to their unauthorized charges. I do not want their products and did not order them. A scam.

• De
    Dennis K. Nov 27, 2008

I made one order from this site, then canceled after another small unauthorized deduction was made from my account. Now on 11/27/08 another unauthorized deduction was made for $4.51. Unable to find out how to take care of this.

• Sd
    S. Darrah Dec 01, 2008

This company is continuing to charge my credit card for products I did not authorize. I have notified my credit card company and NOW I will have to cancel my credit card in order to STOP them. There are 3 companies involved: W1 Pure Products LLC, GD Performance Health and OH Thorton, all with the same 888 area code phone number in CO and AZ. There phone number send you to a web site that does not exist (www.gohealthnow.com). Does anyone know how to reach them? I hope they are monitoring this web site for complaints. Be advised I have notified the FRAUD department of my credit card company.

Mary Dec 02, 2008

I am having the same experience. Receiving things I didn't order...and it's on my credit card. HELP...how to get out of this?????

• Bu
    bummed40 Dec 14, 2008

I would really like to know what this is. You charged my card $4.51 for something i do not think i ordered. Let me know how we can remedy this situation and get my money back on my card.
    Tammie Barber

Charlene Feb 13, 2009

I was told by phone that I could cancel at this website and can't find where to do it. I ordered that acia berry c----- and got this go health. I didn't authorize this health thing. Isn't that against the law I'll have to look into that. I just want to cancel this and how do I do that.

Charlene Coney

• Gr
    Grimmer Nov 04, 2010

all a scam was charger for three different pills one $79 other $105 recieved other did not $39.95 was meant to be a $1.95 deal. i want refund how do i get in touch to organise refund