Go Cargo Sdn BhdFRAUDULENT Operation

S

This is a warning: This company is COMPLETELY fraudulent! Company website: www.gocargomovers.com
DO NOT under any circumstances, use this company! This is what happened to us:

In February, I received quotations from this company through the International Movers website. I decided to move forward with the services of Go Cargo in order to transport a 2 cubic meter box of cargo from Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu through to Kuala Lumpur, where the company is 'supposedly' based) to the Los Angeles Port of California.

However, when the movers came in to move the cargo, they could not speak English well and did not offer a bill of laden. The "Director" of this company then assured me this was regular procedure and the bill of laden would then be forwarded to me via email when the vessel had been loaded. The cargo was picked up on March 30th and was due to arrive in Los Angeles by May 30th.

However, up to this point we have received nothing but lies and deceit and fraudulent behavior from this company. The "director", KAMRAN ABU MOHAMMAD has repeatedly told us that the cargo was coming, but has refused to send the bill of laden. He has not responded to any emails and after calling him, he recounted a story about having visa issues and having to leave the country to resolve these issues. On my last conversation with him via phone, Kamran said that he did not have access to emails because the company had 'kicked him out' and had shut him out of email access. However, I sent a new email from a different email account, under a different name to the company email address, requesting a quoting for another shipment. He replied in a prompt email.

Since then, all we know from him is that he is either withholding my cargo or has stolen/sold it, because he is refusing now to send it (he has told us that although it is now June, he has not even SENT the cargo), even after the 5, 000 Malaysian Ringgit payment. In fact, he has told that because he is having issues shipping it per sea freight, he requires more payment in order to send it per air freight.

This is completely unacceptable and this 'company' is nothing but a fraudulent operation. It has been a horrible experience, and I would not wish this on anyone else. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! IT DOESN'T EXIST, AND THEY WILL STEAL YOUR CARGO!

• Ab
    abhinav1964 Sep 23, 2012

even i have had a harrowing experience with them... i think we need to lodge a police complaint - i am in kl only - so can help join forces

• Al
    aliwajdan70 Jan 26, 2013

anyone with any information ...any contact details ...plz let me know...ill sort it out

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices