Glenn BeckEndorsement/Consumer fraud?

This is not actually a complaint, but I am a journalist and I am looking to talk with any customers who've had an experience (bad or good) with purchasing products endorsed by Glenn Beck either on his radio or through his TV show or on his personal Web site. It is for a book that will be published later this year.

Possible examples:

Goldline International
Carbonite
Lifelock
Food Emergency
Solutions from Science
EasyWater

or any others. My email -- if you wish to contact me -- is [protected]@phillynews.com. Thanks.

• Di
    diavolo Mar 15, 2010

can you say witch-hunt?

• 1a
    1amd May 18, 2010

glenn beck has stated publically along with the ads that to let him know if any product he's hawking doesn't work as stated he will go on the record to expose the product as not worth it. this philly news person has a political ax to grind with glenn beck ...very obvious

• Sp
    Spares99 Jun 02, 2010

there should be a complaint about the slime that would ask sfor dirt o genn beck in this forum this guy [email protected] is an idiot an obviously no moral compass.

Wil Bunch is a no name web reporterfor the Philidelphia Inquirer and is trying to amke a name for himself by going after high profile people he does not like. Typical liberal idiocy. For the left it is all about making others as miserable as they are.

• Fl
    Flighthawk Jun 17, 2010

We need more patriots like Glen Beck. I have followed his radio show for several years.He is a man of his word and is the first to say buyer be ware. He has saved me money by paying attention to the economy. He has helped me with my life by preaching to his readers to pay attention and do their on research. I would suggest Mr Bunch should first read the Constitution. He should also understand capitalism and the pit falls of liberalism, socialism and fascism. Mr Bunch appears to be trying to do research. However it reminds me of being interviewed for a TV news program years ago. I was given a general idea of subjects to be talked about. However when the camera came on it was clearly a very negative and prejudicial story the reporter wanted to tell. It was far from the real truth.

• Sc
    ScienceMan Jul 30, 2010

I did some research and it seems that Easywater is indeed a scam, similar to magic magnet products. Once you understand the science you see why it can't possibly work. Now sure what this has to do with liking or not liking Glenn Beck. Though I too have heard Glenn say he stands behind all his advertisers. I'd like to see how he defends this advertiser.

• Az
    AZKAREN Sep 12, 2010

I was a liberal democrat until Obama. I enjoy not only Glen Beck, but someone I never would allow on the TV before Obama: O'Reilly! Believe me, I was the other side for 50 years, not anymore!

Cheapthrills Dec 14, 2010

This a-hole is probably trying to do the same type of smear to Hannity and Limbaugh too. BTW people, check your spelling before you post

• To
    Tom Gil. Feb 07, 2011

This is obviously a bias news writter. He is not a credited news man if he investigates in this manner. Carbonite and lifelock are two products I use and agree with. I believe the easy water is a scam. If tv shows started taking responsibility for their commercials every program would be guilty. Lets use our heads people.

• Da
    David Sands May 23, 2011

Easy Water is not a scam. In fact the science it is based on isn't anything that new. Doesn't anyone take chemistry and physics classes anymore. Ionization through use on a electric field is nothing new and in fact you better let the US Military and many hospitals know its a scam as they have had similar systems in use for many years.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices