GirlsGoneWild.comSaved from getting ripped off!

C

I was going to buy a Kymaro body shaper, but after reading all the negative reviews, I will NOT be buying from them.

Is the company aware thousands of people are unsatisfied? Do they care?

Anyway, thanks to reading these reviews, I will not get myself caught in this situation. THANK YOU!

Now you want 45 more words in order to submit this. I don’t have anything else to say. I said it concisely in the above “paragraphs”. So, I’ll just type until I reach your magic number of 100 letters. Cow, pig, horse, bird, alligator, bats, fish.

• Je
    jessicastevens Nov 28, 2011

My name is Jessica Stevens; I am The Manager of Customer Relations. I wanted to personally reach out to you regarding the issue that you are having. I understand you are frustrated, but I would like to speak to you via the telephone/email in the attempts to resolve this issue.

Although we have many, many happy Kymaro customers all over the country, I am a bit taken aback with you concerns. I would also like to extend you my direct contact information so that we can resolve this matter. The last thing that I want is for you to walk away with feeling that this was a terrible experience. Please know that at Kymaro we pride ourselves in our Customer Service and our ability to resolve any customers issue in a timely and fair manner within the boundaries of our policies.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. My direct line is [protected] and I can be reached Monday through Friday from 7am to 5:30 pm PST.

I look forward to speaking with you soon and addressing all of your concerns
    Jessica Stevens

• Valerie Oct 01, 2007

Somehow my debit card without my authorization is being charged by Girls Gone Wild. I want it stopped. I did not order their videos and I do not want them. I cannot afford this ripoff.