GemplersBad customer service

D

After placing an order from their website I waited and waited for my product. After 1 month I call - long distance because their 800# does not work in Canada, I was told the item would ship by August 31 - this is after 10 mins because she could not even find my order. I called again a month later - long distance to be told - I can't find your order but I will call you back. I then get an email saying the item cannot ship to Canada - so they cancelled the order! After waiting over 2 months!!! Don't waste your time cause they certainly wasted mine.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices