Gay-media-forum* [email protected]I keep getting emails from these people but cannot unsubscribe because there is no where to click to unsubscribe

N

This is all the information I have about this site, and I don't know the location or anything else. This is all I know.
I never registered with this site, however, this is the message
I keep getting from these people:

*Gay-media-forum*
[protected]@myfiffy.com via ec2-[protected].us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com
Welcome to Gay Media forums Please reply to this email by ' unsubscribe' if you didn't register, or don't want to receive any further messages from us . Or reply by 'confirm' if you want to confirm your email . Thank you for registering.

Any assistance in resolving this annoying issue would be great. Thanks.

• Ur
    Urbn Dean Jan 07, 2019

I received an email like those noted above, but mine had two places to delete ones email from their list. I did that, but it's too early to tell if it did any good. If you still have the original email, look at the bottom of it and see if it has two links as mine did. Time will tell if we're actually dropped.

andydrew Dec 31, 2017

Seeing as they';re probably a scam/phishing email replying with unsubscribe will just let them know your email adress is active so they can send more & other scams.

btw the site owners need to do something bout posts of fascists.

• Pa
    Pazz Dec 28, 2017

I'm going to hunt these [censor] down and murder them one by one. These [censor] have gotten out of control. Now they're [censor] coming after straight men. We need another Holocaust for feminists, face, liberals, and sjws.

Chelsea Robinson Jul 30, 2019

@Pazz I'm sorry that you have suffered in your life or have had experiences that have made you feel less then. Your hatred comes from somewhere because people are not inherently born to hate at this capacity. I hope that you find love, happiness, and respect because you, just like everyone else, deserves that.

Marklars Dec 23, 2017

I did not register either as I have absolutely no interest or support regarding this. It may be a scam to get your email address and personal information. If you choose to; you have reply and type unsubscribe in your email. I got one too but am I concerned about who is actually sending this and what their true intentions are.

Can anyone add more information?