FunMobile.comJokes sent to my cellphone via text message every day!

There are jokes sent to my cellphone via text message every day!!!! i called the company and every time i called they hung up on me...stupid!! ok and they charge me money for the jokes they send me and i don't want them...they're not even funny. so as you can see i am very upset that they would charge me to something without my consent!!! thank you for listening.

cheryl anderson Dec 27, 2006

There are jokes sent to my phone everyday & I am being charged for it. I called my cellphone carrier & they told me to contact FunMobile.com. I WANT MY MINUTES BACK. I have maybe used 20 out of 100 minutes & they are all gone now. So beware of FunMobile.com!

Matthew Bates Jan 02, 2007

I do not want any part of these text message jokes! Does anyone know of a number other than what is given on the phone to cancel. It seems the number given is no good... 01/02/07 mb.

• Ri
    Ricky Love Jan 08, 2007

All. I may have a solution. My daughter was also getting stupid jokes for the past month. I initially replied back to a text message to the # 99621 and typed "Stop. End service". I received an email back saying "Sorry keyword does not match up with any services offered by Funmobile.com.

I called verizon...they told me to reply with "End". It seemed to work as I immediately received a reply text message that stated "Thx 4 using our service. Your value club 2 subscription is cancelled".

Hopefully it'll end the stupidity. Best of luck.

• Da
    David Carpa May 24, 2007

I keep getting these messages from 99621 daily from something with a joke and I don't want it or ever did I. Now I see a charge for it coming thru my phone. I want it cancelled and investigated. It is funmobile 2.

• Le
    leslie w greene Sep 28, 2007

i am also getting these dumb jokes being texted to me and i want them stopped imeadiately or i will go to the attorney generals office of consumer affairs
    and the better business bureau.

Jay LL. Acreroad Nov 16, 2007

I found this link.

having instructions on how to stop funmobile from sending you crap. It worked for me. They replied with something lyk "Thanx 4 using our service. Ur subscription has been canceled.For more fun,visit funmobile.com.ca." Hope it helps.

"TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    The Daily Jokes offer is only for monophonic and polyphonic compatible handsets on Fido Solutions, TELUS Mobility, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Alliant Mobility / Bell Mobility, NorthernTel Mobility, MTS Mobility, Virgin Mobile Canada and Telebec Mobilite. This is a Funmobile Jokes subscription service. By signing up for this service and by entering your personal PIN Code which will be sent to the cell phone number supplied by you on this website, you acknowledge that you are subscribing to our service. Fido Solutions, TELUS Mobility, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Alliant Mobility / Bell Mobility, NorthernTel Mobility, MTS Mobility, Virgin Mobile Canada and Telebec Mobilite customers will receive the Daily Jokes at $1.00 each weekday. All plans are subject to the Terms of Service. You are at least 18 years of age and have your bill payer's permission to access and use Funmobile service. Standard carrier charges (WAP, GPRS,SMS) apply. The charge will be billed on your bill of operator or telecommunication carrier or deducted from your prepaid balance. For help, send "HELP" or "ARRET" to 30033. To cancel your plan, send "STOP" or "ARRET" to 30033 at anytime. In case of questions please contact customer service at 1877 456 5180 or email to: [email protected] Other Charges may apply."

• Cl
    claude bosse Dec 20, 2007

While downloading antivirus program from internet a popup soliciting funmobile text messaging came on screen. I declined offer but they are sending me two text messages a day at one dollar per msg anyway.

• Ri
    richard pinel Jan 26, 2008

please cancel my apointement ``joke to day`` a phone cell 418 802 8166.

cancel me

• Ta
    Tallyna Mar 02, 2008

Never subscribe, and receive messages @ 1$ each.

• Sn
    snowfox Nov 01, 2008

I can't speak for any other cell service providers, but Bell Mobility lies outright about this. Yesterday I received 4 text messages from www.mypictures.bell.ca. I have never been to this web site. Each text message was labeled "Unidentified Sender, " and prompted me to go to this site. One of these text message offered a password prompt (7708). The liar-of-the-day at Bell Mobility (Kevin) said that these messages were originating from my visits to the "mypictures" site which I had never visited. Then, when I told him that, he said they must be originating from some friend of mine who wants to share pictures. Well, first, I only have 2 friends who text me... ever... and neither of them has heard of "mypictures." Second, why is Bell allowing text messages to come to my phone with the label, "Unidentified Sender?" This has got to be the scummiest business going. And when they brought in these increased prices for texting, we were told this would NEVER happen. Liars. So I cancelled ALL text to my phone. When my contract is concluded, I'll also be canceling my contract with Bell.

• Ya
    yangtaocs Jul 28, 2009

this company sucks, sending me message and charge me $1/msg received. can't cancel, their website lost pin page is down, couldn't login and cancel the subscription. sent cancel message, doesn't work.

I'm still receiving 2 messages every day, and being charged $2 / day.

• Lo
    longh33 Sep 06, 2009

I recently typed in my number to pass the survey on a website to watch at UFC video... then i recieve 4 different text from 4 different companies *(which are all probably from the same scam artest in their private house) saying that I registered with all of them for 9.99$??? now i probably owe 40 dollars now. And they said they were going to refund me my money in the mail, which i highly HIGHLY doubt they will do. I AM PISSSED! these people are SCAMMMERSS. THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT IN JAIL OR DEAD for all i know. I requested to speak to their manager, who sounds like the same lady from all three companies and I can hear dogs in the back ground. it sounds like they are doing this ### from their home. WE NEED TO PRESS CHARGES. they cant get away with this. Atleast im going to ### at them about how bad their life must suck to scam innocent people for Hundreds of thousands of dollars all together. DONT be mistaken for their nice customer service attitude. they are CRIMINALS. And they get away with this because no one wants to pursue going to court over 9.99$. WHERE are the lawyers on the internet when i need them to read this... *COMPANIES include - Solow, FunMobile, Predicto.com, Ringtonetop.com** PLEASE HELP. WE NEED TO BRING THESE PEOPLE DOWN!!! this has been going on for over 2 years??? this is WAY TOO long and this criminal in charge is banking...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices