Fulgenzi Plumbingunathorized work, over charge

We had Fulgenzi Plumbing install a dishwasher and fix a leak under the sink. This was quoted at $250. Anyway, when we received the bill it was $830 (less a discount of 30%?). I inquired about the other work done and had no idea there were other problems that needed to be repaired. He provided a litany of other work which included installing a light fixture over the washer/dryer. ( the room was adequately lit as far as I was concerned).

• Lu
    Luv My Town Mar 03, 2014

Never had a problem, nor have I heard complaints about this Plumbing Co.. They have been in existence for over 40 years in the Westchester area. I am shocked to hear that "Skywalker" was over charged and a a light was installed without his knowledge, LOL. Every job that was quoted, was completed by Fulgenzi Plumbing & Heating as quoted, meticulously listing any and all work to be done with pricing and materials. I highly recommend this Plumbing & Heating Company as do his long time customers, that is how I actually got their name.

Luv My Town...