Fulfillment Center.22100 E 26th Ave #100. Aurora, CO 80019Smile Bright charge to my debid card

J

The Cpmpamy charge to my debit card 86.93 $ on 12/07/09 and 01/04/10 and I do not autorized it. I neer that the company return my money and cancel it.

• Le
    lelyy22 Jul 21, 2010

I was wondering of you got your money back and if so how because the same thing happened to me and I didn't authorize it. I would really appreciate it of you replied or even emailed me this is my email [email protected] thank you!